4: Her

I'm happy to know that something, that is not my face, is brightening your day. 

A little birdie told me that you went off on your interns for a mistake they made yesterday. On a case that wasn't even for you? For a case that you weren't even supervising or consulting or anything? Are you okay? Like, do we need to get your head checked or something?

I have some wise words for you and I really that not only would you listen to those words but repeat them and get it in that thick skull of yours. 

The path of inner peace begins with four words... (this is where I want you to repeat after me) Not My F*cking Problem. 

Whose problem?

NOT. YOURS.

I don't know about you, but I will definitely have a high blood pressure problem if you continue to meddle in businesses that do not require your involvement. How hard is it for you to wait for someone to come to you and ask for help? Or would it kill you if you don't help somebody. 
Every associate in the firm is qualified Shravan, some of them have more experience than you in Indian Law. Yes, I know you have the highest case wins, but still. 

It's like school all over again.

I'm too mad at you to continue writing this letter, so I am going to stop here before I start blabbering and not make any sense.

PS. The only reason you are getting the same-day delivery letter is because tonight's dinner is your favourite. I'll keep them in the oven to keep them warm, please have it at a decent time.