Chapter 1

2015

"O-Obama-senpai." Joe Biden said with a lust that he could barley handle. "What is it Biden-san" Obama replied. Sensing his lust he nodded at the agents in the room to leave, soon after they left Biden gathered up the courage to ask Barrack the question that had been weighing on his mind. "Can you call me your baka?" He asked in such a manner that even The President of the United States had to comply. "You are my baka" Obama complied chuckling while leaning in to kiss Joe. 

Suddenly the door burst open, interrupting their kiss. "T-Trump-chan?" Obama exclaimed. "Obamna-Senpai, How could you? You said you loved me!" Trump said hurrying into the room with an exasperated look on his face. "I-I can explain-" Obama said looking desperately for a way out of the situation. "Trump-san? Obama-senpai, are you cheating on me, and with him?" Biden responded with a clear pain in his voice. Trump turned to walk away "I was going to do everything I could to give the election to Hillary, but now i'm going to win no matter what just to prove how awful you are." Obama looked up "T-TRUMP-SENPAI DON'T DO THIS!" he said pleading. "I'm going too I think I need to distance myself from you for a little while... don't worry I won't say anything about this." Biden said as he left clearly trying to hide how hurt he was. Obama cried out "DON'T GO!" Even though he knew it was already too late.