Eremika redux (spoilers)

This is definetly a rip. I know that sometime i'm going to get hate from eren/mikasa shippers who ever come across this sooner or later considering that most of them are behaving like actual children who didn't get what they wanted but i don't care, i'm pissed off. 

Eren and Mikasa have to be one of the worst characters in SNK, next to armin. Eren was a fantastic character/very wellwritten villain until 139 where he got compeletly downsized to some whiny tantrumthrowing child who killed his mother for nothing and eradicated 80% of the world population just because he couldn't have his way with mikasa for some reason.

And I hate mikasa so much now. I used to hate her when snk first aired on toonami but the hatred came from this huge crush i had on eren. I started tolerating her back when i started rewatching season 1 and the end of season 3/after catching up with the manga sometime back in mid/late 2020. She's an obsessive, selfish womanchild who literally can't function without eren without shattering into fucking glass. She has the personality of a bowl of cheerios swimming around in 3-day old room-temperature milk, she has absolutely nothing interesting about her whatsoever, practically almost everything about her i could think of is based around eren, her devotion to him and nothing/no one else. Honestly nearly 90% of any word that comes out of that wangwarmer people call a mouth of hers is his name time and time again, honest to god if she was in a contest for people with the most boring personality the judges would consider her lame milquetoast ass a trained professional. 

One thing that sparks my attention the most is how Louise was near to her death and instead of mikasa actually taking louise's devotion to her seriously she just demands that ugly fly-attracting rag she calls a scarf back. From what i've seen in the high school manga (not the school caste) she literally gets in annie's face and starts antagonizing her just for interacting with eren. She had a delusion where she was alone with some idealised version of eren and basically started getting migraines whenever things don't go her way.

The amount of rage this ought onto me was indescribable. How her fans even bother to still tolerate her for the way she acts is baffling. It baffles me how eren went autistic over the idea of this wench loving someone other than him.