White Lies

White Lies

Help-me-think-of-one

"I hate being bipolar. It's fantastic." Jessabel Griffin is a liar - plain and simple. On the first day of high school, she lied about being an albino. At the age of 6, she lied about having an astronaut father. And when her best friend - her only friend - mysteriously disappeared, she lied about that too. Suddenly, without warning, she is thrown into an interconnected web of lies that are far more dangerous, and far more lethal than she could ever imagined. With an annoyingly charming boy by her side, will she be able to unravel the one thing she refuses to tell - the truth?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh my gawd. This story, geez. I read it a long time ago as well, and then I re-read it. And then maybe a month afterwards I re-read it again. And maybe I will re-read it in the future. 

This story is so captivating and it's so good. The plot is amazing. Like wuuuut! Surprise at everything turn. It's a story that has got a little bit of everything and I just loved it. I'm probably not even making sense becuase this story is one of the best I've ever read. I wish I were as good as a writer as Help-me-think-of-one,she has got some pretty good talent. 

I don't even know what to say to make you go read it except: GO READ IT! 

You won't regret it. And the "charming boy", oooohh, their story is so cute. But I won't spoil. Just stop wasting your time reading this review and go read the awesome story that will for sure captivate you.

GO READ IT! GO GO GO