Behind These Walls

Behind These Walls

a_colorful_dreamer

In every school, there's always that one mean girl. The bitch. The scary one. That one girl that will chew you up and spit you out if you dare cross her path. At her school, that one girl is Calista Bouratzi. Or is it? On the outside, Calista is fierce, cold, and determined. But little does anyone know that it's all just an act. She uses the tough facade to keep others away. Behind the sturdy wall she's built, Calista's just a normal, self-conscious, lonely girl. The only people who know the true person that lies beneath her skin are the ones closest to her, and even then, very few know quite who Calista exactly is. Then suddenly, at a place as simple as Starbucks, Hudson Bradley enters into her life. Handsome, charming, irritatingly happy, and perhaps hiding some things about himself as well, he sees right through her act. And he'll do anything he can to end it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I don't really know what has me loving this story. I guess it's because I fell in love with the main character AKA Hudson. I just loved him from the start, I don't know, he was described to me like a bubbly person that I couldn't help but adore. Anyways, I really like the story. There is this secret that I am dying, just dying to know about. And there's two love interests for the protagonist, which spices things up that much more. I, of course, am Team Hudson. But y'all should check it out to decide your team.

Oh, by the way, me loving Hudson has nothing to do with the fact that he's played by Liam Payne... okay, maybe it had to do with it just a little...