『prologue🌈』

The rain was pouring outside and Minho ran as fast as he possibly could to the next spot where he could be save from the rain.
He saw the small bookstore having it's lights welcoming turned on and he began running faster, almost slipping on the wet street.

He pushed the door open with his shoulder and breathed in the warmth and cozyness of the store.
It had a comfortable atmosphere with red carpet floor and dark brown shelves.

He felt misplaced with his soaked clothes and no jacket standing like a dog looking for it's owner.

His roommate, Chan told him this morning it wouldn't rain...well...it did. Although it was early autumntime and you wouldn't expect it rain since the hot summer just ended... but the truth was: Minho was wet and he had to wait until the rain stopped which was probably not too long to wait but he was known for being impatient.

So he searched for his phone in his bag and dialed Chans number.

"Chris, Chan, my bestes friend of all time-", he began to ramble but soon was stopped by the older.
"You want something, don't you?", he asked in a annoyed tone.
"It rains.", Minho stated expecting Chan to understand what he wants.

Luckily the older understood directly:"I can see that. Your dance practice with Hyunjin and Felix is over, I guess. But they had already left and you stayed in the practice room longer. Then you wanted to go home but now it rains and you are stuck there. And now you want me to pick you up?"

"Yes, please...but I'm standing in a book store...somewhere between our apartment and the dance studio.", Minho said.

"Well...forget it...I am recording with Changbin right now...soooo...have fun in that book store. Maybe you find a book you like. Reading would help you to not be as dumb as you are right now. Bye, have fun!", Chan exclaimed just to hang up without an answer from the younger.

"Well...I hate you.", the younger mumbled to himself. He did not but let's just not focus on that right now.

As he put his phone back into his pocket he started to walk towards some shelves...
Minho was in a bookstore nonetheless so why not look around.

He picked up a Harry Potter book and touched the cover cautiously. It felt very nice...he had to admit: he didn't know when he read the last book...somewhat around middle school? For a class?

He flipped through the pages to smell the new book but was shocked as something fell out of it...

A piece of paper...

Wait...did he rip something? He picked up the small piece of paper and saw that the color was slightly different. Uff...so he did not break something.

He turned the piece of paper:

Well...I see, I see!
Harry Potter and the philosophers stone! You have some great taste!シ︎

If you are by any chance in my age...let's be friends...please?
Jeongin, Seungim and Felix say I could use some more social interaction.

...oh...you probably don't know who they are...BUT I COULD TELL YOU IF WE WERE FRIENDS??!

+xxx-xxx-xxx-xx

~Sung
Have a great day!

Minho didn't notice what a big smile he had until he looked up from the note. That person seems to be fun to talk to...

He actually didn't know a Jeongin or Seungmin, but a Felix...which probably wasn't the same person since he didn't know the other names and there couldn't be just one Felix in Seoul.

Maybe that person a little dumb since that person just said in my age without saying the age wasn't really smart...

Nevertheless Minho put that note back into the book and bought it as he saw the clear sky outside.

He couldn't help but buy this book...it felt like the start of something special...
And he even was tempted to actually read it... he was drawn to it and to whoever left that note. He just was.

And yes...he never watched or read Harry Potter...shame on him.

In the end Minho went home without the smile leaving his face...Chan and Changbin were creeped out by the too happy Minho with a book in his hand.

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎