『chapter thirty🌈』

They were now the next ones and were waiting behind the rails for the next wagons to come. They looked at each other. Nervous. Anxious. They wanted to be everywhere but here. Minho was about to say that he didn't want to ride that thing when the wagons came with a loud noise and the wind from the speed hit the older's face. Smiling and chatting people left the wagons and took their bags to leave the attraction.

The metal gates opened and it was now their round to take a seat. Minho looked behind him...the others looked so excited while sitting down. He was pretty sure he was as pale as he never was before.

When he snapped back to reality, he saw that Jisung already placed their bags by the exit and took a seat. They both got secured with a metal pole pressing them deep into the seat. Minho didn't like the feeling...his shoulders felt so free for the fact that he would go down with 61°...at least the rollercoaster wasn't overhead...

The rollercoaster send a load growl and it started. Jisung looked over to Minho. The younger gulped and took Minho's hand anxiously. "Maybe it's a bad point of telling you but I am really afraid of heights and I just dared you to go on here as a joke but then my pride overtook me and now I'm here ready to die.", Jisung said nervously squeezing Minho's hand.

Minho chuckled anxious and went stiff as he saw that the point where they would fall down came near:" ...quite bad timing...but I'm scared of heights as well..."

Jisung was about to say something as the rollercoaster went down rapidly and they screamed for their dear life. It seemed to never end and when they reached the end, they left that whole thing with a blank face and terrified expression. They were already sitting on a bench next to a free fall tower for 10 minutes when Minho looked at Jisung. They locked their eyes and their lips slowly curved into a smile. Then they giggled about the dumb situation that could have been prevented so easy.

"Let's promise each other tobe not this stupid again. I was scared for my life...", Jisung chuckled turninghis head to "The Colossos". "well...I would like to...but we are pretty stupid.", Minho said resting his head on Jisung's shoulder.

:::

After another 2 hours and eating dinner they decided to drive back home.

Minho started the car and Jisung put on his playlist. "Today was fun!", Jisung said stretching himself as much as it was possible in a car.

"It was! Beside our little uhm accident with the rollercoaster. ", Minho chuckled, "Thank you for taking me with you! And that you payed this time for the food and stuff...normally I do that all the time". Minho laughed and looked at Jisung.

"Yes! Because I am a princess and I like getting spoiled", Jisung said while flipping his imaginary long hair.

"Oh, I know!", Minho laughed and continued, "by the way...wanna have a sleepover? We can decide where...Felix and Chan are both in Australia...sooo there is nobody who could be potentially annoyed by us!"

"The neighbors?"

"Pfff we aren't THAT loud"

"We can both get pretty loud when we are competitive...have you ever heard us when we were playing Mario cart?"

"Yeah but only because you are a little bitch letting the turtle thingys PURPOUSLY hit me!! Not NPCs!! ME!!!"

"Well...you see we are getting loud even without actually playing. BUT it's a great idea and we can go to your place directly. Everything I need is there"

"Even the green toothbrush you put there with the word, I will quote it: Jisung in the building, motherfuckers!"

"Yes. And I'm proud of that"

After that the conversation died down and they drove the rest of the way with a comfortable silence between them. From time to time Jisung would brush through Minhos hair...just because he wanted and because it looked so fluffy.

When they reached the apartment complex, it was already dark outside and they hurried into the living room where Jisung threw his jacket and shoes somewhere into the room and let himself fall onto the couch.
"Minhooooooo, come cuddle meeee", he mumbled into the fabric of it.

Minho chuckled and picked up Jisungs stuff and put it away neatly to the other jackets and shoes. "No, let's put on comfy clothes first and then we could cuddle in my bed."

Jisung groaned but stood up knowing that Minho was right and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. They both stood infront of Minhos bathroom mirror and nudging each other.

When Jisung entered Minho already wore his sleep clothes and threw a shirt and sweatpants into Jisungs arms:"For you" and went out of the room to feed the cats their dinner.

During that Jisung changed and was slightly disappointed that Minho had already changed...into more baggy clothing.
He would have preferred to watch him while changing to get a glimpse of the olders upper body again but no. And he didn't even decided to wear something tight.

Thinking about it...Jisung asked himself when they would go further...
Of course they had kissed and made out a little more heated but nothing more.
It was kind of embarrassing for him to think about Minho and him doing...stuff...but after all they were boyfriends and they had needs...so why not together...

As Jisung thought about it, Minho got into the room and closed the door. The noise made the younger snap out of his dirty thoughts, to look up and blush as he met Minhos gaze who had a questioning mimic.

"Everything okay, Sungie? You seem to be in thoughts...wanna tell me?", Minho asked pulling the younger ,who was standing in the middle of the room like a lost puppy, next to him onto the bed.

They were now laying next to each other having their eyes locked. They couldn't look away and Jisung didn't know where the confidence came from, but everything he could say was:

"I wanna have sex with you"

A/N

so....uhmmm...next chapter something spicy...
I feel so bad aggauabjakkgdyb they are real people wtf
What have I done...well at least you might enjoy it. When I read it I might to but writing it?...it's gonna feel so weird.
For me: single, lesbian, virgin, woman
Writing about: couple, gay, male, having sex

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎