17, trending

we talked all night. i feel like i know everything about him. more then lily anyways, not that this is a competition, she was the last person i was thinking about.

we didn't have sex. we just talked. sometimes that's all a person needs.

i woke up the next morning alone, tangled in the covers, trying to piece last night together.

i got dressed, fixed my hair and dreadfully made my way into the kitchen where timothée was sitting with a black coffee and nicole was making fried egg on the far side of the kitchen. i walk in and they both look over at me.

"hello sunshine, i'm making fried egg and there's toast on the table if you want any" nicole welcomes.

"thanks a bunch nicole, you're too kind" i reply as i sit across from timothée, he looked up with a smirk as he takes a sip of his coffee.

i take a peice of toast and take a bite as i feel a foot trace along my calf, i almost spit my toast out trying to stop myself from laughing. nicole looks over to see my face bright red.

"everything alright sweetheart"
"of course nicole thank you"

"would you like me to get a cab with you back to the hotel?" timmy asks over the table as nicole walks over with our breakfast.
"it's alright, i think i'll manage"
"no i insist"

i widen my eyes to the sound of his words, but as he insisted, we were in a cab driving back to the hotel in half an hour.

"thanks for staying round last night" he whispers in my ear. i smile and look out at new york city, soaking it in before we leave in a few days.

+++++

"ill see you later then?" i bid him away, but he stands before me not saying a word.
"what?"
he looks me in the eyes, his turning dark as a smirk appears on his face. without a word his lips begin to draw mine, he leaves a longing kiss on my lips. his hands find my waist and grasp tightly, we decided to take our activity out of the hotel hall and into the room.

"you have no idea how long i've wanted to do this" timothée whispers in between our sweet kisses.

i back up, falling onto the bed, timothées hands now located on my breast and neck. i moan as he kisses down my jawline to my neck. i hurry to take off my shirt to reveal my pink bra that he admires with a smirk.

before our lips touch again i part with a small "we shouldn't" but this only makes us more hungry for each other. i slip his shirt off with ease as he towers over me, his curly hair falling onto my collarbone as he kisses my stomach. he looks up in question to take my jeans off, to this i nod and help slip them off. my head rocks back as he leaves small hickies on the inside of my thighs.

he slips my wet panties off slow as he maintains eye contact with me. he starts licking and sucking on my clit, soon after he sticks 2 fingers in without warming, i gasp to his long fingers inside my pulsing heat.

"t-timmy- fuck" i moan as he gets faster.

"you like that" he hisses.

this only edges me faster, one hand grabs the sheets while the other grabs timmys hair. i feel myself ready as he takes them out suddenly. he's edging me.

timothee strips down to his boxers and stands before me as i start to kiss the fabric of his boxers. i feel for his dick as his head leans back while i slip them off. i lick all the way down as he moans in pleasure. his hands find my hair, pulling it back as he forces my mouth inside. i don't oblige and start throat fucking him. i feel him coming close so he pulls out.

he towers over me as he kisses my breasts, his dick rubs against my clit as i grab onto his hair and moan his name into his ear. he replies with my name and lines himself up with me.

"are u sure?"
"uhu"
i gasp loudly as he enters me, i reply with a load moan as he begins to slowly pump in an out of me.
"faster timothée"
"is that what you want?"
"yes please harder"

he speeds up has his skin hits my skin and our moans fill up the room, soon after i feel a sensation burning up as timmy starts to rub my clit.

"dont stop i'm- i'm gonna cum"
"oh yeah?"

i moan even louder as we cum simultaneously, he falls to my left and takes me into his arms. without a word, we fall asleep in the middle of the day.

i shake awake and check my phone, 12:34PM i've only been asleep for an hour. i look up and see timothée sleeping peacefully. his hair is, as usual, perfectly messy, the sun from the window hits off his chest and cheekbones so beautifully, i lay and admire him a little longer before slipping out of his touch. i get back into my clothes and grab his hoodie.

i leave a small peck on his forehead before i head out to get us some coffee to reenergise. i walk along the front desk of the hotel as i get weird stares from the younger guests. i decided to brush it off as i walk outside, the cold hair hits my body as i bring the hoodie closer to my skin. i see people and paparazzi running over to me asking questions. i usually tune out at this point but i couldn't help listen to their specific questions.

"gwen, gwen are you and timothée dating"
"are the rumours true?"
"is chalamet cheating on lily?"
"is there a reason for you guys cheating?"
"has there been more kisses since or before the hotel kiss?"

this one made made my blood cold. i froze and look over to the lady on my left holding a mic.

"i'm sorry?" i question.
"the kiss between you and timothée chalamet before you both walked into your hotel room together"

how did they know?

"i'm sorry i'm not really following" i lie as i look down at the ground feeling it spin.
"do you not recall the kiss? were you intoxicated?"
"no i was not intoxicated, where are you getting this from?" i ask, grabbing onto timothées hoodie, holding back tears.
"the paparazzi picture, it's already trending on twitter and instagram, i'd have a look"

without another word i push through the paparazzi and run back into the hotel room, i lose the paparazzi as i get up to my floor. i quickly get my phone and log into twitter.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

"timothée chalamet enjoys a steamy kiss with girlfriends sister" i whisper to myself.

i run into my hotel room, slamming the door causing timothée to jolt awake. he looks at me with his usual smirk. that goddamn smirk that has now ruined everything.

"hey"

+++++