Chapter 21

Zeanna Kye Taylor 

I'm turning eighteen in a couple of days. I'm so excited. This just opens more opportunities to expand my business ideas. I've low key been sad all week. I wanna use this time to have some fun.

I had an appointment with my therapist today. It was 7 now and today I was gonna get my hair and nails done. I had the hair appointment at 8 than therapist appointment then I would get my nails done after.  I was gonna have a photo shoot later. 

I might get my hair done a second time just for my birthday it all depends or I would do it myself but I've been too busy with Shiloh and trying to get my work done. 

My birthday landed on Thursday this year September so I was cool with that. I would get cute today and have fun with my friends Thursday. Saturday Messiah said he wanted to take me out to dinner so I was happy for that.

Shiloh was gonna stay with Jordan for the day.  I got him ready and headed over to his house and put him back to sleep before i left. I got my hair done pretty basic but i thought it was cute. She installs it and styles for me I pay for it and head out.

I arrived at my appointment with my therapist KOKI she's cool to have someone to talk to To be honest

I arrived at my appointment with my therapist KOKI she's cool to have someone to talk to To be honest. She not really helping she give off i'm doing this for the money vibes and i'm so close to just ending it. I know my brothers pay for it but I wanna talk to someone who genuinely cares about what I've been through.

But its whatever though. I walk in she asks me questions she low key look like she not feeling it anymore, At the beginning she was cool then I don't know what happened. I leave out of there she just tells me to journal my feelings and express how I feel about what happened in writing. 

I head over to a nail tech the girls recommended me I hope it looks good.

"Do you have a picture or specific design you want" she asked.

"I'm going with purple, so anything cute" I told her. She was cool and the nails came out cute. I payed, left a tip and headed out.

Me and the girls were gonna head out pick up a couple things. I've been working hard and I wanted to rewarded  myself with some designer. 

I got in my car and spend off to go and get the girls. I ordered a couple of things from Belenciaga and some things from  Dior and Chanel some of which came. 

And I wanted and just wanted to  get some Mcqueen's and another shoes from Balenciaga I couldn't find online in my size.