Dark, Dark, Yet darker

March 30: ???

I wake up feeling light headed. My whole body ached. I search of the wound I still remember, but it seems to gone, despite the fresh tang of blood I can smell. As my eyes adjust to the darkness, I see a small lamp, a chair, a water glass, and bandages. Whoever kidnapped me knows how to treat an injured captive, that's for sure. I also see my jacket stitched from the gash, and I search it's pockets in search of healing herbs. I don't need maringold, but poppy seeds and honey is what I take.(Do not ask) I dunk the poppy in the honey and pop it into my sore mouth. Then I sit back down, actually taking note that my feet/paws were handcuffed. After downing the rest of the honey that I scooped up, I lay down on my bed, thinking about the possible timelines and how everyone died and how my sister could just have reseted. But that was the last reset she had used before she had joined Starclan.  Oh how I missed her. She and my brother were the only things I had left that kept me fighting my depression. They were the only things I had left of M-mother. Why had she gone, it was because I was to STUPID and SLOW to save her. Slaughtered, in front of me! I still blame myself for everything that had happened. It's my fault, everything is. If I was never born, this would have not of happened. I hear knocking. I decide not to open it. Why should anyone care for me, I just don't want to feel this pain anymore. 

"But why did you fight against the monster if you just wanna die". 

I was talking to myself again. The knocking is harder and louder this time.

" Go away! Leave me alone!"

The door was smashed into the room with force. I just watched and waited. Why should I care if I died, I have nobody that would miss me. It seemed that my captor has come to see me. No wonder why, I don't even care. 

(P.s Nighty will have Capitalised spelling, and he will sound more like a king)

WHY DID YOU NOT ANSWER THE DOOR, PEASANT! 

Excuse me! What did this monster just call me!

"Why do you care, Octopus man!"

He stared at me with a look of pure anger, but I did nothing but stare back. Why the duck was he smileing. This was not a funny matter. This is a life or death situation. I walked up to this creep, and stood in front of him. All I saw was a flash of navy blue, and I felt a sting on the side of my face. Falling to the floor, he thought I was going to cry. I did not, because I have felt worse pain and suffering tan that, plus, his slap was weak.

WHO IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO FREAK!

" I was talking to you"

He looked at me again, this time with slight amusement.

WHAT GAME YOUR PLAYING AT, IT WILL NOT WORK ON ME.

" I am not playing games, sir."

He paused. I got up off the floor and just stood there, holding my front paw to my face, and looking at him with a cool, clear gaze. I smirked, ready to tell a pun

"What is is, CAT got your tongue?"

He groaned, then laughed, clearly seeing my tail and ears that made me a warrior. I guess he got the joke. He looked at me with a clear, bright eye but I just went back to my poker face. 

NICE PUN, BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW. 

" Then why did you come..........."

He left, leaving me and my demons to pick up the door and put it back on its hinges. Then I layed on the small cot in the cell. Soon enough, the poppy seeds kicked in, I knew that I was supposed to only take one, but I took three instead. I pass out, hoping to never wake up again. 

A/N: I know that this chapter talks about depression and self harm. We all go though tough times, but we get over this. Things are difficult at this time. I promise that I will try to hide this feeling inside the real me, and make the ending of this chapter happy.