𝟶𝟾

It's been a month since Zay has been living with Black and to be honest she was giving him hell

It's been a month since Zay has been living with Black and to be honest she was giving him hell. Every week it was a different dude coming out of his apartment.

Zay had already got her 100k for the month  and she had sent her grandma and little sister 40k Zay promised herself she was going to do that every month

Her grandmother was crying with joy when her bank called her and said she had 40k in her bank.

Black walked in the house with another girl while Zay was sitting on the couch taking pictures in her lingerie. She posted one of her pictures on Instagram

 "Bro What the fuck!" Black felt as if Zay was getting to comfortable with this shít

"Bro What the fuck!" Black felt as if Zay was getting to comfortable with this shít. He knew she was a hoe the first day he seen her.

She ain't never did this shit at sleeve house so why do it at his house. "Go in my room Jayla." Zay smiled and waved at Jayla who walked into Blacks room.

"Aye shorty you need to stop what the fuck you got going on. This shít not gone work. I take disrespect hard and at his point you disrespecting me and my home." 

Zay gulped at how close Black was to her. She bit her lips and looked at what he had on. Black had on a  black long sleeve chrome heart shirt with some black jeans and some black and white,  off whites.

Zay didn't give a fuck on how he dressed it was his face for her.

He was handsome as fuck. Zay went in his bathroom once & seen he had a skin care routine it was so cute to her cause she just knew he was one Boujee ass nigga.

"Act like you don't hear me. Imma kick yo ass out. Your ass only staying here cause my pops tripping. Zay nodded her head.

Black made Zay feel insecure. Anytime Zay tried to look sexy for herself now that she really has the money for it, he looked at her in disgust.