𝟶𝟹

When Zay made it to JR's she put on her Apron and took off her McDonald's hat

When Zay made it to JR's she put on her Apron and took off her McDonald's hat. One thing you can say about Zay was she wasn't no lazy hoe. She knew when it was time to get to the bag.

"JR told me to drop you off, when we get off so be ready to bounce." Zay nodded her head and thanked Tia. For some reason it was always packed at JR's at night. Zay thought it was because of the car shows they had every weekend.

They would race, in the empty parking lot across the street, and sometimes do tricks and shit with they cars. "Zay!!" Zay jumped and blinked.

"You cool?" Tia asked. "Yea I was just having a day dream." Tia just nodded her head understanding. "Well it's some people upfront waiting for you to take their order. Imma be back here cooking with JR tonight."

"It must be a car show today Tia. Cause it's hella bitches and niggas outside." Tia nodded her head. "Yeah it is, so go make your coins sus. Gets some tips if you can too."

This was the only place Zay acted professional. It was outta respect for JR. "Can I take your order?"

She said talking on one side of the window. "Give me Ah 5 piece all flats, and ah Can Sprite." A dark skinned boy said on the other side of the window. "That's $9.55" he gave her the money.

"Yo food gon take about 10 minutes." He nodded his head and took the receipt . He left out the restaurant. Every 5 minutes she was taking orders than giving them they food. It was about 11 pm, and Zay was ready to go home. The Restaurant had closed at 12 but she was ready to leave now.

"Zay! Would you quit daydreaming you got a customer." Tia said, Zay eyes widen when she seen Black. But he wasn't alone he was with a real pretty dark skin with him and she looked expensive.

She had on some Chanel Glasses with a Brown Fendi Shirt and Heels. Paired with some White Rip Jeans and A white Chanel purse.

Zay couldn't find anything bad able the girl she was just flawless to her. Even her skin that shit was glowing.

Zay couldn't help but notice what Black had on. He had on a off white t-shirt, what looked like Balmains pants and some off-white converses.

They ass together looked like a expensive couple. "Ayo? Y'all still ordering?" Zay nodded her head over quick, this was his first time talking to her. So she couldn't help feeling excited.

"Mhm, yeah what can I get you?" Zay asked trying to play it cool. "Lemme get some rib tips , make sure JR put Mild Sauce all over that shit and get me a bottled water. What you want Kels?" Black said looking at the girl.