A Encounter

You were at 's' playing your nintendo not paying attention to anyone around you that is until you get a notification on your phone. It was of the race that was going on before you right now, for some reason you curiosity on who would win got the best of you so you pressed on the link and started to watch the video. You saw two people, 1 a man who looked like a Ronald Mcdonald rip off and a boy around your age wearing a cat hoodie. "what a very cute hoodie, i have one like it but different colors, but still its a nice hoodie." you thought to yourself The boy passed the Ronald Mcdonald and the boy was in the lead. He kept the lead until the end and did a few tricks here and there. "its been a while since i got a good match in, and he seems pretty talented. . . I will give the boy a chance." You thought as you started back at your game thinking of ways you would be able to ask him for a match, little did you know a pair of green eyes were staring at your back curious of you to.

~Miyas P.O.V~

I won the race, it was pretty easy and the rip off Ronald Mcdonald didn't really stand a chance to begin with anyway. I was looking around to see if there was anyone else worthy enough to go against me before i went home. As usual i was disapointed so I started my walk home only to run into sombody. (Not litterly just like run into them by like noticing they were there in the first place) It was a girl she seemed about my age and she was wearing a frog hoodie. I walked up to her and peered over her shoulder, only to see she was playing minecraft and it looked like she was about to beat the game to. . .

~Y/n's P.O.V~ 

I was about to beat minecraft for the fifth time, when i got another notification it was from my mom.

mom: Y/n it's your cerfew is going to end in a hour make sure to be here.

Y/n: K

Yeah i didn't want to talk to her to much so i just responded with "k" i really wasn't intrested in starting anything tonight. Thats when i felt a tap on my shoulder, so my only real option was to turn around. I turned around only to be met by green eyes. . .

HA CLIFFHANGER 

wordcount: 421