Chapter 2: First Impression

After Jaune's encounter with Ruby, he started to plan something that can not only be flawless, but also go unnoticed.

'Now. I know Cinder and her gang will be at Beacon as undercover students from Haven, few months before the Vytal Festival. But how am I gonna do with the other outcomes?'

But his thoughts were interrupted by a shout.

"YOU!!"

Jaune knew that shout. He turned around and see his former crush, Weiss berating Ruby who is now bride-carried by Yang.

"Ahh! It's happening again!" Ruby shouted.

"Oh my god, you really exploded."

Jaune took a closer look at Weiss, and he kinda admit she was beautiful. But kinda infuriated how bratty she was back then and how she treated Ruby in Professor Port's class.

After Weiss talks about the SDC stuff and giving a confused Ruby a pamphlet.

Jaune then looked around and realized the people around him are just shadows. How the hell did not notice this he thought.

Now that they somehow, somewhat make up, Yang suggest that the two should start off at square one. And Ruby thought that this was a good idea.

Ruby extends her hand out, expecting the Schnee heiress to shake it.

"Hello Weiss, I'm Ruby. Want to hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies."

Jaune sweatdropped. That's how she introduced to her friends?

Weiss responds back with a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah. We can paint our nail, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys like that tall, handsome and muscular blonde over here." And she unnoticeably pointed at Jaune.

'Oh so that's why she talked about that. Except it's about tall, blonde and scraggly. Now I felt stupid back then not noticing the sarcasm.'

"Wow, really?" Ruby asked with an innocent tone, clearing not notice the pattern, but noticed Jaune in a distance.

"Hey Jaune." She waved at him.

Weiss turn around to see who she's waving, she instantly blushed to see a tall, handsome blonde wearing a shogun armor.

"Hubba hubba~" Yang purred.

"Hey Ruby." Jaune walked towards Ruby, revealing that he is taller than Wiess expected.

His old self was 6'1, but after 2 years of training, he is now 6'5.

"G-Greetings. I'm W-Weiss Schnee." Jaune was not expecting the Ice Princess to stutter.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Jaune Arc."

Then Yang shoved Weiss away, who is irritated by a blonde bimbo's actions.

"Hey there, pretty boy~. The name's Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's half older sister, and I wouldn't mind to Yang out with you~."

Ruby groaned and Weiss felt like she want to facepalm.

Jaune was not phased by this. But....

'Don't laugh. Don't laugh. You'll fuel her up even more.'

That's right. Jaune Arc actually liked Yang's puns.

"Yang~! That was awful!"