Shaiapouf x Reader Lemon/2

"Pouf , I'm home."You said, taking off your black stilettos as you placed them on the smooth floor around the doorway.As soon as you finished you headed your way to the living room which was completely silent.Sighing you shutted both of your eyes falling back first onto the coach deliberately.

You weren't extremely tired, in fact you were just a tad bit exhausted that you needed a minute or two.Your boss at work partially overworks you thought you could deal with it with no problem so you decided not to inform Shaiapouf about it since you knew how he is.

"How was work today , my queen?"You looked up to see a kneeling Shaiapouf before your eyes.A small smile came across your face as soon as you looked at him.Besides having a shitty office occupation at least you had your boyfriend greeting you daily when you come home from work.Before responding to his question you sat up to face him.

"It was alright just got overworked a bit by my boss but I'm okay haha."You chuckled lightly.

"Humans really are incompetent."His face showed one word to describe his expression, displeased.

"Hey , it's okay, it's not like this will happen again , anyways I'm going to take a shower."With a reassuring smile you cupped his shoulder with your palm and stood up strolling your way to the bathroom after your response.

While you were in the bathroom Shaiapouf walked his way into the kitchen.Since you had an obviously atrocious day which he thought , he decided to bake your favorite food , cookies.Although you were an adult you had the taste of a child , still having a fixation on candy , sugary things and anime.Shaiapouf views you as a goddess despite your interest in childlike things.Either way it didn't really matter because he basically has the motto that you deserve the very best as his lover.

Meanwhile , you already got into your bath.Your hair was completely wet along with your entire figure.You sighed laying in the tub at ease soaking yourself deeper into the water.Today was busy so taking care of yourself was completely necessary.

"Aw , I love the way you cook."You praise , stuffing your face with chocolate chip cookies one at a time.The taste was absolutely mouth watering this was much more of an upgrade than the ones you would buy at the store.It was no surprise he managed to whip up something like this since several days ago you would catch him reading cook books all day long but you never asked about it because you didn't feel like it.

As soon as you finished you glared at your lover with an ecstatic grin."Thank you."

"You have no need to thank me , this is what I'm expected of."He bowed.
"Aw come on , we are a couple not servant and master , okay?"With the same grin he reached out his slender hands , holding them against yours.

"Yes , Y/N."He abided.A tranquil sigh left your throat.You had the sudden urge to kiss him as you stared at his soft lips.When you looked straight into his slant amber eyes while he stood unaware of what your planning to put into action you swiftly gripped onto him by his frilly white collar pulling him into a kiss.

As mentioned beforehand , his lips really were soft.You both melted into the kiss making the energy in the room change.Within a couple of seconds innocent kissing began to turn into a much more steamier make out session by the second.Tongues intertwined as you leaned your back against the couch while he leaned forward to get closer access to your mouth.His saliva was sweet , you chuckled under your breath still continuing.

Your right hand reached up to his shirt , unbuttoning it from the neck down.It took some time trying to locate where the buttons were and unbuttoning them while your eyes were focused somewhere else but you managed through.

Both eyes shut tasting each inch of his mouth as he does the same , you slid your hands down his collarbone stopping towards his bare chest.

Both of you stopped after a minute or two.

"May I-"Before he spoke you nodded to his request.

He slowly began pulling up your shirt over your shoulders to toss it to the side over the , revealing your jet black colored bra ."I will discard that after."He paused for a moment , getting back into the mood in the next.

He reached under your arms unclipping your bra as you removed your skirt and panties.Seeing your entire figure bare for the first time made him harden under his pants.You had no doubt in his mind that he wasn't hard.

From how he looked it was clear as day that he was holding back from touching you without consent , how typical.You kneeled down entirely naked on the ground facing him , he was unsure of what you were going to do next but as soon as you mischievously grinned he got the gist.

You bit onto the zipper of his fly , unzipping it as quickly as possible.Before you knew it you had his hardened member gripped into your hand , your tongue slowly caressed his small slit.Making a button of precum drip from the tip as a result.

For the first few seconds you gave a couple of kitten licks till you finally shoved his shaft halfway into your throat , his precum tasted slightly more different then the average person , much more of a sweet taste to it but it was only naturally since he isn't human but a chimera ant.

This was enough to make his legs wobble in pleasure while he tried to withhold his stance despite the onslaught of arousal you made him endure.A couple of moans fell from his lips as you swallowed him up more vigorously , in no time soft whimpers became loud moans.

You were able to tell that he was about to reach his climax but before you allowed him to you paused to look at the feeble look in his eyes.

"Aw finished so fast?Not yet~"You teased.

"Y-yes , y/n."He stuttered.

"Lay here."You ordered him , like always he abided by your demand and laid his lanky body on the ground.You crawled yourself over on top of him.You started easing your entrance towards his manhood.

"Y/N , I fall short from deserving of this kind of treatme - a-ah!"He mutters then gets interrupted by his own abrupt moan , before you allow him to finish his nonsense you shoved his member inside of you.You went in back and forth non stop.

"Y-you deserve all of this now let me show you how much I l-love you!"Your voice stuttered trying to speak.His cock filled up your insides making your walls clench tighter around it.His face completely flustered , eyes clenched shut.He would've responded with something but the pleasure was so unbearable that even if he wanted to speak he couldn't.

"I-I'm about to-"He warns , voices echoed off the walls.He was definitely at his limit about to climax , you aswell.You shoved yourself onto him one last time as you both came in ecstasy.

"I l-love you Shaiapouf hehe.."You said with low vitality.