Shaiapouf x Reader Lemon

*Your dating him here by the way.*

 You were in your peaceful bedroom playing a online game with a friend of yours on your high-tech computer , you weren't especially good at it but you did have fun killing pixel like monsters on your screen , while that was happening your lovable Shaiapouf was doing who knows what outside at the moment.You began to rapidly shift your mouse clenching your brows together as you were at the last level about to lose.Completely focused , you didn't say a word to your teammate even though you usually aren't fixated on games but you still enjoy a good time.

  Your pet cat got woke and got up from your polyester bed sheets and slowly climbed onto your dark chest nut bed side table.Sitting them self on right beside a mini glass of water Shaiapouf got you a while ago , still staying occupied on your game.Your eyes turn aroused with excitement and determination.The feline rotates itself in a curled up ball position moving their back tail to the side pushing the glass over the edge of the table making the glass break apart.You turned for a split second from curiosity not having enough reaction time then turn your gaze to notice a red glow from your screen , stating "GAME OVER."

  "Ahhh!"You yelled loudly in across your room balling both of your first together stunned.Your voice slightly echoed enough for outside to hear.Foot steps ran across the hall towards your direction."My Lady , whats wrong?!What happened!?"The startled blond yells in a panic.You sat there on your desk looking at him with a casual expression and smile giving him slight ease."I'm alright.I just lost in a game and you shouldn't call me that , just call me Y/N."You softly giggle at him causing him to be confused yet sorry."I don't deserve to be with someone like you.I call myself your's but I wasn't even by your side when you could have bin in danger."He submissively kneels down before you facing his  head to the wooden ground.He turns his amber eyes to the side waiting to be scolded.For a person like him he's extremely regretful but that isn't anything new of course.

You kneel down from your wooden chair wrapping your arms around the emotional butterfly into your embrace."You really are adorable."You smile.He tilts his head upwards dumbfounded ,   he really expected you to give a punishment of some sort.

  You took your right hand placing your gripped hand onto his left antenna and slowly began to message it.His body was relaxed , your palm was soft against the mousy colored rod, you already knew that you can effortlessly snap it apart in one go so being gentle was the best option.Rubbing them softly from top to bottom , softly pressing your thumb against the tip made him shiver.He didn't have any fight in him and allowed you to press your skin against against his after all this was the best thing he could do for his negligence.It didn't take long for him to start whimpering.

  Then you add in your other hand on both antenna's rubbing it from the back area fastening the paste of your hand movement as he then nuzzles his head at your neck out of weakness.A pleasure-some feeling comes rushing all over his body.His breath turns sharp , he doesn't   believe he deserved this kind of special treatment.It made him quite guilty that he was enjoying this.You suddenly paused for a second to look down at him."My lady I don't deserve this kind of treatment."He says as his hands rest on your shoulders."Hey , my name is Y/N you call me by     my name when we first met but just because we are together doesn't make me a queen."You whisper to him putting your lips against his.

 Wrong , as soon as he started loving you he felt as If you were a Goddess and he must treat you as such.You shove your tongue into his mouth as he did the same.Tasting each inch of each others mouth for some odd reason it tasted a little bit like nectar just like a real butterfly.Your   tongue ventured through wanting more of that sweet taste while he does the same , his tongue really is soft

   You both release from the kiss looking at each other , completely mesmerized on each other for a split second until you spoke."Can you take your clothes off."She says smirking at the blond from a small distance."As you wish."He complies.You stare silently as you watch him unbutton his frilly white shirt one by one sliding the ivory off his body and wings.You never see him shirtless unless it was absolutely necessary like the situation now.Even just by looking at him undressed or not you can tell he's lanky.

  He then makes his way to his jet black pants.Watching him unzip his fly pulling his pants down ,  slowly pulling them down his long slender legs.To your surprise he didn't have any briefs under.Thats what anyone would expect from a Chimera even though he looked more human like than the rest of the ants.He picks up his shirt along with his bottoms folding them and stacking them together putting them on top of the mini table beside the door.

   You remove your black short sleeved shirt revealing a white laced bra.It wasn't exactly the skimpiest piece of clothing but it was average.Filled with confidence you politely ordered him to lay on the bed flat down and as the good submissive boyfriend he is , he listened to your   demand laying flat as you told him with arms and legs half way spread.You sat on the white sheets crawling over to him as he looks up at you from between his legs.You lay yourself in a stomach down position close up to his nether region.By now the he could tell what was about to happen and you grabbed his erection sucking on the tip.

   Making him bob his head back from your offense.Your tongue filled him with light gentle caresses.Each deep throat his breath turns heavy , his face would show a pinch of beet red and as sensitive as he is you can easily earn a moan.His body was melting entirely soft moans.The whole expression you gave him was enough for you to have a max amount of pride.

You give him a smirk and tease the slit of his sensitive head by licking it slowly making him burst in pleasure."Ahh!Mh...Y-Y/N!"He arches his back.Only turning you on much more.Instead of his eyes being open this time completely shut with both of his hands covering his mouth.He was grateful for what was happening in this moment but he promises himself that he will be only devoted towards your own personal pleasure instead of his next time.

"Nh.."A muffled moan escapes his mouth."Mh!..."Another moan escaped as the head kept hitting back and fourth against the inside of your throat.He looked absolutely astonishing in that position even though it would be more satisfying with his wings spread out on the sheets , watching them dilate.

Before you could have went any further a loud knock banged on the outside door."Hm?"You say with curiosity wondering who was here at this time.Shaiapouf dresses into his clothes passes your shirt to you having you dress.He was better yet annoyed because of the wrong timing.You sat on the bed watching him march out of the room.

 He opens the door to the outside to see a feline like albino female at the doorstep.She places a finger on her bottom lip and then speaks."Do you have any fish?Meow~~~"Neferpitou meow's putting her hands in a cat like position as the blond half way cringe in disappointment for a split second.

__________________________________________

Thank you for reading my story!If you want me to make something feel free to request in the comments!