Chapter 1: Wake Up Call

Crystal woke up, sweating and shaking. She sat up, and noticed that Reginald and Right Hand Man were there, looking quite worried. "Bad dream, eh?" Right Hand Man whispered. "No, actually, it wasn't bad, just loud towards the end." Crystal said. Just then, Ellie rushed into the room, looking a little shocked. She placed her hands on Crystal's shoulders, and spoke "There's something wrong, we need to fix it." "What happened? Is everything alright?" Crystal asked, a little worried. Before Ellie could speak again, footsteps could be heard down the hallway. Charles then ran in, leaping onto the bed, and wrapped his arms and wings around Crystal as tight as he could.

            "You never got a hug yesterday!" Charles giggled. He then pulled Ellie in for a group hug. "May I join?" Reginald asked, a little embarrassed to be asking the question. Seeing that the Government and the Toppat Clan were at peace now, Charles happily pulled him in. Right Hand Man wasn't a hugger, but Reginald pulled him in anyway. He didn't really mind. Crystal squealed with joy, seeing as though her friends were surrounding her. After everyone left, she thought about that dream she had. 

                                                                      Was it really real?

            She thought that she shouldn't tell Henry, or anyone for that matter, just in case. Later that night, Crystal asked if Reginald could drop her off at home, because her wings were cramping, and he happily agreed to do so. After she got home, she headed straight to bed. She couldn't waste any time. She then fell asleep, clutching her blanket. She opened her eyes, back in the void, with Malcolm beside her. "Welcome back, Crystal." he said. This time, he was not alone, for next to him, a yellow, one eyed triangle, with a bow-tie and a skinny top hat floated next to him, waving with joy. "Bill? Did you make this dream? Or are you not the real Bill, I'm so confused."

            "No, I didn't make this dream, yes I am real, and Malcolm was the one who brought me here." Bill spoke, trying to calm down his confused friend. Malcolm then spoke again. "He will be accompanying you on your journey. Are you ready?" "I know I am! Let's go!" Bill said, a little too excited. "I suppose so, how are you gonna send me there?" Crystal asked, a little mixed feeling. "That's very simple..." Malcolm began to giggle, then, he got scarier. His glowing yellow eyes turned red, his voice became deep.

                                                                           WAKE UP!