CHAPTER 28

Vaish- Abhi Wait! Don't go there.
Abhi- Why?
Vaish- I think we shouldn't disturb him as he is into his zone and maybe....
(Vaish told something to Abhi from her eyes which Abhi understood and got a little shocked but nodded in yes)
Abhi- Okk, let's go from here then!

(They both went from there)

With Sid,
(He kept on jumping from one branch to the other as if he was trying to release all his frustration of his failures. He also got a lot of cuts on his body from the pointed stems of the tres but did not cared about it and kept on training keeping his mouth totally shut and working with 200 percent focus.)

With Avneet,
(Avu woke up due to sunshine falling on her face and as soon as she turned other side, she got worried seeing Sid was not there. She got panicked but then she just realized that he must be training. She freshend up and went outside the tent to look for Sid but she couldn't see him anywhere. She went near the tree where he used to do practice but got shocked to see drop of blood on the ground just under the tree and to her amaze, she saw that blood was specifically making a way with a drop of blood fallen after every few centimetres. Avneet quickly started following that path and her heart was beating very fastly. After few minutes, she stopped as she heard some kind of sound coming from the bushes of the trees. She got scared and started taking her steps back, the sound from the bushes started to get louder as if someone was coming even more nearer to her. She reached the dead end and was about to fall when the person from those bushes of the tress jumped from the tree and caught her hand)

Avu- SIDDHARTH!!!!!
Sid- Just hold my hand tightly. I will save you don't worry.

(Avneet nodded. Siddharth with all his strength pulled her up and succeded in saving her. Avneet just pulled him in tight hug with her eyes full of tears. Siddharth too hugged her back and told her to calm down rubbing her back. They just stayed in the same position for some time and then broke the hug.)

Avu(Still sobbing)- I thought i will not be able to survi......
Sid(keeping his hand on her mouth)- Till the time i am there, death would also think thousand times before touching you.

(Avu smiled widely)

Sid- But what were you doing here alone?
Avu- I just saw some drops of blood on the ground and following them i end up reaching here.

(Just then Sid tried to hide his wounds but avneet saw him hiding something)

Avu- Are you hiding something from me?
Sid- Who me?.... No no.... Am hiding nothing 😅😅
Avu- Show me your hand!
Sid- What! Why?
Avu- Just show me.
Sid- But why?
Avu(bit louder) - I said just show me.

(Sid didn't listened, so she just took his hands and saw its was full of wounds.)

Sid(inside his mind)- Ab lecture shuru!! 😥

(Both of them sat down. Avu just took a piece of cloth from her suit and started to cover hia wounds. Anger was clearly seen in her eyes. She completed the first aid and both stood up.)

Sid(confused seeing silent avu)- Avu!! Won't you scold me?
Avu(calmly)- No! Because its of no use as you always keep on doing what you want.
Sid- But....
Avu(bursts out)- But what Sid? Can't you ever listen to me? Can't you do things according to me? Don't I mean anything to you? Is thinking about you a mistake? Or is caring about you a mistake? Don't have I got any authority on you?

(Sid realizes his mistake and thought that he was doing the biggest mistake ignoring her. Avu turned her. Sid just took a step forward tuned her, held her shoulder and turned her towards himself. Avu didn't look at him. Sid held her wrist. Shivers ran down her spine. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. Both got lost in each other's eyes. Sid leaned forward and attached his lips with hers. First she was shocked and tried to pull back. But he didn't let her. Finally she melted and gave in. She kissed him back. Her one hand was on his neck and other was caressing his hair. He moved his hands down from her face feeling her curves. He stopped at her waist. Their lips moved in a sync. Firstly it was a slow and soft kiss. Later it became more passionate. Finally they broke they kiss and hugged each other with both of them smiling very widely.)
*******************************
What will be others' reaction on knowing about sidneet? Will it be fine for Sid to get attached to Avu at this time?
*******************************
To be continued.....