Chapter 12

Sid- Why you always find cuteness in me only?
Avu- Ab...aa..ab...bbb..vo.... yaa...
Sid- I want answer avu not vo yaa... (Coming close to her)
Avu- Vv..ooo....uummm..... ac..ct..tu..all..ly (taking steps back)

Sid- Why you are stammering avu?😏(Smirks, came closer)

Avu- Becauseyouarecute (said in one breath)
Sid- What (confused)
Avu- Yaa Because you are idiot. I was joking with you.

Saying this she push him and ran from there. Sid chuckled.

At a little distance from sid,

Avu's pov- Thank god. He didn't heard what I said in one breath  (sighed)😩
Sid's pov- I heard what you said in one breath. I was acting😛.

Sidneet both blushed😳 a little but don't know why.

(Author- I think you all know why they blushed 😝😝
Readers- Yeah we know because we are smart😎😎
Author- Galat. Because I am smart and I always give you hints. So thanks to me not to your useless smartness😎😎
Readers- Kya Bole? 😤😤😤
Author- Let's get back to the story😅)

After sometime they had breakfast and started journey. Girls were walking 1st then jai, faisu and last sid, abhi.

Abhi- Sid I think within an hour or two we will complete this forest route and no sooner we will be able to see the river.
Sid: Yeah! Am very excited. Let's check on map.

Sid took a map from bag. They both were checking the route. While girls were busy in cuddling with kichi and laughing and enjoying. Jai and faisu were discussing don't know what let them do whatever they want wahi kuch bekar ki batte kar rhe honge😂😂. They walk a little then suddenly.......

Vaish (shout)- What😨
Jan (shout)- The😰
Reem (shout)- hell😱
Avu (shout)- Is this?😲
Girls in unison (shout)- Now what?😨😰😱😲

Boys heard shouts then quickly ran towards them.

Abhi (panicked)- What happened girls?
Sid (worried)- Why you shouted?

Girls pointed towards a direction boys turned and was shocked.😦 There was a large tree lying on way blocking the path.

Abhi- Abhi aage kaise jayege?😰
Jai (laughing): He is gone mad. That's why he asking from him only 😂😂

Vaish- Abhi means now. Not his name jjjaaaaiiii (shouts)😣😣

Jai gulped in fear and everyone was silent thinking about how to get rid of this problem.

Jai- Let's burn this tree.
Reem- Idiot then whole forest will burn. 😡
Jai- So what? It's okay😕
Avu- Duffer we are also in this forest. We will also catch fire and😣😣...... (shouting)

Jai- No no no (shout) I don't want to die this soon 😰(cuts avu)

Abhi- Will you guys keep your mouth shut? And jai keep your brain also shut. We Don't want your ideas.

Jai nodded smiling like idiot. Suddenly kichi started going towards a direction which was noticed by sid only. He too silently statred following her.

At a little distance kichi stopped and was about to take a different direction when........
Sid- Kichi!!! Where are u going??...... Then suddenly sid noticed a rope lying over there.
Seeing the rope, sid got a fantastic idea to remove the tree from there path.

Sid- Oh Kichi so you were trying to help us. How cute you are!!!😊😊.

He took her in arms and cuddled up with her, he then took the rope and went back towards group along with kichi wrapped by his arms.

Sid- Guys see. We can use this!! (Showing rope)

They all started working. They tied rope around tree and removed that tree from path.
*******************************
What more troubles awaits for them? How difficult it will be for them to cross the river?
*******************************
To Be Continued......