⋆.ೃ࿔*:・-Owl Be Your Lover Boy

The hot night of summer seeped into Akaashi's room, his air conditioning was turned up and the sun was already down.

I laid with him holding his torso from behind softy. His shirt was off and his soft glossy skin felt so smooth, I lightly drifting my finger down his shoulder and down his arms.

He hummed still awake from my touches and kept his eyes shut, our legs were intertwined and my sweatpant legs were pulled up slightly.

I looked around his room for the 500th time. his room was comfortable, a small hanging plant in the opposite corner next to his door.

His desk was scattered with paint and canvases, at the foot of his bed there was a small chest and drawer right next to it holding snow globes I collected for him or plants we bought during winter.

As i looked around my vision was cut off by his soft hair, his back was pressed against my chest now as he breathed softly, he finally passed out.

I smiled to myself pulling him in a bit closer, his back was now resting against my chest and my heart beat picked up.

I dipped my nose towards his neck relaxing, he smelled so nice, lavender and rose scents filled my nose and i got lost in the extracts—

Though in the morning we'd be sweating a lot I didn't mind. I pulled my arms upwards now being able to feel his small chest.

I smiled and smelled his hair, kissed his nape and neck softly, pulling his legs closer to mine, and rubbing his chest as he slept.

He was just so, how do I explain it? his presence mde me feel at ease, excited mostly. His little jokes or sarcastic remarks to me made me blush, and defensive.

Akaashi has seen me at my best and at my worst, many people have. I don't like hiding things much.

He makes fun of me for my grades on my trigonometry tests with Kuroo, laughs at me when I slip and fall because I was too busy rambling.

Ah his laugh, it's so graceful. His laugh pierces my whole being and makes me feel drowsy. Everything about him does and even though he covers his smile, sometimes I trip and fall on purpose just to hear his laugh caress my ears.

On our first date was that day after we became official, I took him to my house and we built a carboard fort, we set up a projector and fairy lights, played the Ukulele and ordered pizza.

We were so hungry I barely even remembered the movie due to me stuffing my face with 10 pizza slices.

(if yk what youtube channel that's from im marrying you rn.)

We sang so many songs and his voice was so
elegant.  My favorite part was when he sang 'Lover Boy by Phum Viphurit' to me, after he finished singing we locked eyes and kissed.

It was our first kiss as a couple though I received shy cheeks kisses the day before.

It was both of our firsts, and we still don't have a lot of experience but his kisses are so perfect to me.

When his lips lock with mine I never want them to separate, sometimes he passes out bc i kiss him for over 2 minutes, I can be a handful.

Akaashi knows me inside and out. This summer is when Akaashi moves onto his 3rd year. I decided to take a gap year in college so we could be together for the whole year.

I'm always home before him, eating with his parents and chatting with his older sister. Sometimes I'm even in his room playing on his PC or using his Twitch channel to stream and brag about being his boyfriend.

My folks have no care for my personal life really, in fact they practically don't even question if I'm not home. Akaashi's parents are nice and they're ok with me staying with Akaashi.

As i reminisced about the boy more i felt Akaashi move in my arms, he turned around facing me holding my hands wide awake.

His eyes were a dark green in the moonlight, when it's bright in the summer his eyes turn into a Curlean.

When the sun sets his eyes become a Munsell color, I looked up each definition so I could explain how beautiful he was to me.

I pressed a kiss to his forehead and pulled his towards me again. "You were sleeping why are you awake?" he yawned and rested his head under my chin "I wanted to see your face"

I smiled at his cuteness and hugged him "aww keiji you're so cute!" he let out a tired giggle and wrapped his arms around mu neck, yawning yet again.

"Akaashi go back to bed" he nodded and whispered "goodnight love bug"  he let out a soft sigh closing his eyes yet again.

Hm, I'll make fun of him next time I talk to Konoha. I held my boyfriend tightly before he could fall asleep I whispered a small 'Hoot' in his ear causing him to laugh.

He lightly tapped my shoulder letting out a tired "Go to bed" and kissed me. I wasn't able to do more though I wanted to and let him rest.

Eventually we both fell asleep, and when i woke up I saw those same teal eyes stare at my now awake features.

"I'm so lucky to have you my Lover Boy" I pulled Akaashi in for a kiss holding his cheek and waist. I want to wake up to those eyes forever.

-End-
942 words