2.

(time skip, after a couple of days)

I have been attending school for quite a couple of days. People have formed groups and are getting along well. As for me, I failed to make friends as expected. I was never good at interacting with people to begin with. I go to school, study, attend classes,  during recess, I eat my lunch alone. Speaking of sports, my fitness levels are good. I am not so good at baseball, football, basketball, but good at swimming.

I have gotten used to this routine.

(No P.O.V)

Meanwhile, as some group of students were discussing among themselves :

Student1 : Hey what's with that little guy that (y/n) or whatever?

Student2: Yeah, he scored excellent in the entrance exam, so he skipped first few years and got directly promoted to our grade. There are quite a number of kids like that in our class.

Student3: Yeah, but he seems strange, doesn't he?

Student1: Yeah, he never talks much and is always alone. Such a wierd little kid!!!!

Kushida Kikyou : Don't say it like that!! May be he is too shy to talk to people. We should help him out.

Students : Oh Kushida you're so nice!!!

(y/n) P.O.V

It is recess time. I go to my usual spot in the cafeteria  where I eat my lunch everyday. But, I see a girl appraoching me It's that cheerful girl. O, what's her name again?? Yeah, she is Yuuma!!

 O, what's her name again?? Yeah, she is Yuuma!!

Yuuma: O hello (y/n), may I sit here?

(y/n) : Okay.

Then, she begins chatting with me about random stuff. Then, she asks a question :

Yuuma: Hey (y/n), may I ask you a question? Why are you so shy? Why don't you talk to your classmates and make try to make new friends?

(y/n) : No, that's not the problem, it's just that, I am bad at interacting with people.

Just then, the bell rings and it's a signal that recess time is over. So, I get back to my class. I attend the lectures.

Soon, lectures are over and out homeroom teacher, Hiratsuka sensei, gives us a homework

Hiratsuka Sensei : So, listen to me every one. Here is your Biology homework for today: We have studied about pack hunters like wolves, and other animals that stay in groups, herds or packs. so, you will have to write a report on their pack formation and how forming packs and herds helps them survive.

That's all for today.