4.

(y/n) P.O.V

I leave the club room with Yuuma following me.  My phone starts ringing, I answer the phone. It's Mom:

Mom: Honey, I have to go out of town for work urgently with your father, it's related to business, we have to attend seminars and we will be out for few days. Sorry, I couldn't cook anything for you but I have left you enough money,so order whatever you want to eat!!

(y/n) : Mom, can I come with you?

Mom: Awww, I know you don't want to stay away from your beloved Momma, but we cannot take you with us, we promise we will return as quickly as possible!! Ok, bye honey, I love you!!!

(y/n): Ok Mom, see you soon...

Yuuma: What happened (y/n), who was it?

(y/n) : It was my mother. She has to urgently go out for work with my father and they won't be back for few days.

Yuuma: Ohh......  so as your parents are not at home, you are not in a hurry, so might be we can go and relax for sometime, in a nearby park or somewhere..

(y/n) : Ok

(y/n)'s mind : Man, she's being unusually friendly, we haven't even known each other for that much time, but I guess that's her nature, she's just friendly with everyone.

She takes me  to a nice place. It is next to the river.

We take a seat on the bench

We take a seat on the bench. She talks to me about some random topics for a while, and play some board games she has brought with her. The sun is setting, it is getting darker.

Then,Yuuma takes out something from her bag.

Yuuma: Hey, (y/n) would you like to have some chocolates??

(y/n): Ok..

We both eat a chocolate each. It's getting dark and sun has completely set now.

Suddenly, i notice a change in Yuuma's behavior, attitude and aura. She is not the nice, cheerful person anymore, she is not smiling anymore.....

Yuuma: Alright, now, you cannot escape anymore, this is a perfect chance!!!

(y/n): What are you saying????

Yuuma: By this time, you should have realised, that I am not a normal human.......

Yeah, even her voice had changed,and something's wrong.....but I don't get what's wrong..

(y/n): Who are you? You're certainly not a normal human!!!!!!

Yuuma: Yes you are right, I am a fallen Angel!!!

(y/n): What??? What are fallen Angels ??

Yuuma: You are better off not knowing and you will not realise what I will do anyways because you will be unconscious.... but know that,now your game is over!!

I tried to get up and run away and escape as soon as I can, but, suddenly I started feeling very drowsy, I couldn't gather up energy to run!!!

Yuuma: It's no use, I have put a special recipe in the chocolate I gave you!! You will soon be fast asleep and I will finish my business with you!!!!

Then suddenly, I heard a familiar  female voice :

????? : Hold on !!!

I got a glimpse of Rias Senpai, and then, I was so drowsy, my eyes automatically closed, I don't remember what happened after that