Love is..

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV). 4 Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always persevers. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tounges, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

I may not be a supermodel but at least I smell nice. Well, that's what my grandma tells me. When I'm not busy "saving the world or being awesome", I spend my time helping my grandma clean the house. My grandma was truly an amazing grandma in the whole world. She was brilliant, funny, and adorable. Seriously, in other words she was exactly like me. When I think of my grandma; Carmen Cugdan, I think of the memories we had enjoyed like, playing, traveling, and all the advices she has given me when I was in my darkest days. I remembered one day, I fell in love with the wrong person at a wrong time, but my grandma was always there comforting and guiding me. She said, "My Darling, don't rush things fast, because God had already planned it all. Just wait for the right person because God will provide all of that at the right time".
And now, all of those times we had spend together are just a big barrier of memories that I hid in my heart. In the last years of my grandmother's life, she was in the hospital for almost a half year because of the tumor in her brain. I was very worried about her condition, if she was okey or there was something she felt wrong that she cannot understand! I took care of her and love her infinitely. Because love is not just a word to be said, but to be done in action.
After my grandma died, my life was like the most darker color in this temporary world. I don't know what to do! Comparing to other people's life, my life was very miserable, when my grandma died. Even though I grow up with a parents who was busy working, I have my grandmother with me who love me so much. But then again with just one blink of an eye there it comes the day I've hated so much to happen. The day when my grandma was going to die and I'm not ready for that day.
8 years had past, I'm now 17 years old, and I'm on the next chapter of my life. After the tragedy that had happened, I cannot imagine that I can go to my next journey without my grandma with me. But then again I was thankful to God that even though my grandma was not able to witness me achieving my goals, I have my parents. They were trying to do their best to spend much time to protect and guide me from all my decesions in life.
There was a quote that someone told me that, "all the things that had happened to our lives good or bad, happy or sad, God has a plan why He let that to happen".

Thank you for reading, just live a comment :)