Dua when waking up

So for dua when waking up, let's get started with in the name of Allah (S.W.T).

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) First dua that prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) taught us is:

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ

Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee 'ahyaanaa ba'da maa 'amaatanaa wa'ilayhin-nushoor.

Praise is to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is the return.

___________________________________

2) it is said that "

Whoever says this will be forgiven, and if he supplicates Allah, his prayer will be answered, if he performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted"

.

لَا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ، وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ، سُبْحاَنَ اللَّهِ، وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ، وَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ، وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِاللَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْعَظِيمِ، رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي

Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee 'aafaanee fee jasadee, wa radda 'alayya roohee, wa 'athina lee bithikrihi.

Praise is to Allah Who gave strength to my body and returned my soul to me and permitted me to remember Him.

__________________

3, one is:-

الْحَمْدُ للّهِ الَّذِي عَافَانِي فِي جَسَدِيْ، وَرَدَّ عَلَيَّ رُوحِي، وَأَذِنَ لِي بِذِكْرِهِ

Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee 'aafaanee fee jasadee, wa radda 'alayya roohee, wa 'athina lee bithikrihi.

Praise is to Allah Who gave strength to my body and returned my soul to me and permitted me to remember Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers, so that's all for dua when waking up, for some it may look hard especially nowadays with busy life, but guys Ramadan is coming and this is our chance to make Hasanah, so let give it all and trust me, some dua may look big or difficult but it is easiest especially, when you make this dua habit like breathing, I hope I was help to anyone out there, I know there are many sites that proved dua like Google but I just wanted to write good things and spread it for sake of Allah (S.W.T), may Allah forgive us and guide us all, make us among who goes to jannah, ameen. ameen.