╭╯𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲.

850.

"Aah.. we're finally back." I yawned out loud, "Yeah.." Reiner said, along with zeke nodding. "Home." I stare to the motherland, marley. "Its been years since they saw you perhaps." Zeke placed a hand on his beard, "pft, you look old as ever." I cackled. "EHH?! I'm not old !" Zeke grunted, "Sure you are." Reiner held out a laugh. 

We sent off ymir to the marley guards and was held captive by Theo Magath, they'll deal on who to pass the jaw titan soon. 

Ymir.. I still couldn't believe she chose us over Historia. Ah.. Paradis.. Devils.. Even though, i treated them as comrades.. this hurted a bit.

"Are they on war or something ?" Zeke said going in to the empty HQ of theirs. "Uwaa?! when I thought i would have a warm welcome !" I whined. "A war?" Reiner questioned. "Probably. before i left to go to paradis, i think i heard ? along with the warrior candidates tagging along." Zeke spat out, sitting on the couch. "Should we go to the war?? Hmm?" I questioned curiously, "If you want to, i guess i cant hold you back." Reiner said, going in to another room. 

"Oi." We heard a noise from the door, "Looks like you guys are back." Porco greeted us kindly on the door. "Wow ! great greeting you have there !" I said sarcastically, "what do you want me to greet you with, HUH ?!" He growled, "Oh ! maybe just like, hmm... welcome back Y/N !! i missed you soooooo much !!" I smirked confidently, blinking.

I saw a deadpan expression from Porco and Dumbfounded expression from both Zeke and Reiner. These shits-

"WHAT DID I SAY WRONG !?" I growled out, "Oh nothing much !! just you and your weird fantasies these days !!" Porco crossed his arms. "FANTASIES ?!-" I gasped, "I feel tension from you two." Zeke blurted out, 

"Ugh, enough of that. My brother. where is he?" Porco asked, curiously.

oh.

..

the room went silent.

"...He's.. dead? isn't he..?" Porco chuckled, then he clenched his fists and had a angry expression. "Bertholdt, annie! where are they ?!" He sat down near zeke and remained calm, exhaling. "Just answer me, where are they." He demanded, with a frustrated tone.

".. Bertholdt and Marcel.. are dead." I said with a frustrated tone, tearing a bit. "Marcel.. is dead?" Porco widened his eyes, "Yeah.. thank's to him I wouldn't be here anymore.." Reiner looked down in guilt, "Hey..hey. don't tell me he saved your ass back there on that island.." Porco said, making reiner sweatdrop. "Yeah. He sure did. five years ago. no six? Gah-" Reiner was surely frustrated now.

"Ohayoo! looks like I overslepted on the ship did I ?" Pieck came in on the room, "Ah ! you guys are already here I presume !" Pieck smiled out, "Oh? did i came in the wrong time?" She questioned dumbfounded. Making us nod aggressively. She kept silent after that.

"Anyways, i'm planning to help to end the war that's going on right now, but I'll help commander magath on who to give the jaw titan." Zeke stood up and left, "New jaw titan? Eh?" Porco said dumbfounded, "Marcel died from a titan." Reiner blurted out, "EHH?! DONT TELL ME IT WAS A MINDLESS ONE!" He huffed. "It was. after it ate marcel, it probably turned back to human, but as it ate marcel, me, annie and bertholdt ran in instinct" Reiner said. "Damn it.." Porco looked down.

"Gah.. this is a pain.." Pieck groaned, "oh well. I'll help those warrior candidates on war right now i guess." I shrugged. "Uh huh. you go ahead." Reiner said, "I'll come with you Y/N darling !!" Pieck said clapping both hands together. "D-DARLING?!" I stuttered out, "Yeah ! new nickname !" Pieck hummed.

"It cant be helped then." I chuckled.

"wait.. what happened to annie again?" Pieck questioned. "Oh , she attempted to take back the founding titan, but instead got captured and now hybernated on a crystal." I said, answering. "What? they got the female titan?!" Porco gasped, "Along with the colossal titan too, they stole it. unlike the female titan, they ACTUALLY stole the colossal titan." I groaned, face palming. "Seriously !?" Porco said.

"Im going to get some tea, its so hard to walk as a human, its so weird now !!" Pieck chuckled, "Kinda obvious for someone who's the cart titan." I pointed out, with porco and reiner nodding. "Yeah, im used walking to four legs..." She mumbled with us bursting to laughter, "Hey that wasn't funny !!" Pieck rolled her eyes.

---

porco, pieck and y/n trio supremacy