╭╯𝗙𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀

844.

--

"I'm Hungry." Pieck flopped down to the couch, on the living room of the HQ.

"Its not like we can go to the kitchen anyways." Porco crossed his arms, drinking a cup of water. "That gave me a idea.. Maybe we can ACTUALLY go to the kitchen and cook !!" I suggested, feeling proud. But Porco accidentally spit his water out, and Pieck laughed.

"Silly Y/N. We're not allowed, only the warriors can." Pieck shrugged, "we ARE warriors !!" I stomped, "Chill. You look like a immature kid demanding for a toy." Porco blurted out, "PORCO !!" I shouted, he flinched and ran, "GET BACK HERE !" I continued. "Ah.. there isn't a day where porco and y/n argues." Pieck sighed, getting up, ran and followed the two.

poor cup

"My my, why did you two stop?" Pieck questioned, as the door slammed shut. "AHH!" Y/N flinched as the door slammed. "What the- ?!" Porco approached the door and tried opening it. "It's locked shut!" He informed us, "There isn't any windows here.." Pieck began to investigate the room the stopped running.

"Isn't this the kitchen?" Pieck said, making me and Porco turn to her, and once we did we saw starry-kinda eyes from her, knowingly what she's gonna do.

"Pieck- don't you dare.. you said it yourself earlier..." I warned. "Aw.. I wanna eat.." She approached the fridge. "Pieck no." Porco argued, "Pieck yes !" She opened the fridge.

but as she closed it, we saw her face of disappointment.

"There's food inside... but it needs to be cooked.." She suspiciously said, "What are you up to now?" Porco set his distance. "Nothing.. just a request !" She approached us, "Hey-" I said getting interrupted, "Cook with me !" Pieck laughed, "E-Eh?! I don't even know how !" Porco turned away, "Yeah, same here..." I crossed my arms.

 "Good to know you guys aren't potential house wives or husbands!" Pieck said, getting the frying pan on a drawer.

"Now. help me cook or you take this on the head." Pieck said aiming the frying pan to us making both of us flinch. in the end we we're defeated. 

"So we put eggs , tomatoes , lettuce , meat all together !" She said giving a pot. "What meal is this anyways?" I said grabbing the knife. "Oh i don't know! im just gonna put every food together ! food is food right ?" She said humming. "how the hell do you even use this stove." Porco tried to turn it on.

"PORCO WAIT-" Pieck warned, Porco turned the switch on, but what he didn't notice that his left hand was on the middle of the stove. "AHH! THIS BURNS!" He said running to the sink, rinsing it. "HAHAHA, WHAT A IDIOT !" I laughed, "I told you, pftt..." pieck tried to hold her laugh in, "THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Porco said grabbing his own wrist.

"here!" I said giving the sliced tomatoes to porco, "Suprised you didn't cut your own finger, daikon legs." He sarcastically gasped, "Stop talking shit" Pieck hit him with a frying pan. "OW, PIECK! THAT HURTED!" He cried out, "First was a burned hand now your giving me a head hit?!" He whined.

"BAHAHAH LOL" I laughed while cutting the onions, and ended up almost cutting my finger. "KYAA!" I flinched and flung the knife away, "Pieck watch out!" Porco warned her who was stirring the soup on the pot, "EHH-" She placed the frying pan on the face and the knife hit it, but pushing Pieck towards the pot and it fell, making Pieck's clothes and hair wet.

"Oopsies.." I took a step behind, knowing what I did "Y/N....." She said with glaring eyes, "Oh shit your dead." Porco whispered, "I know that." I whispered back, "Y/N U SHIT-" She grabbed her frying pan and approached me, "AAHHH" I flinched and ran. "Ooh, bread." Porco noticed some sliced bread on the counter. I was about to get hit on the head until..

"What's the ruckus here?" Commander Magath opened the door, and saw me on the floor about to get hit by Pieck, a Porco who was just eating sliced bread.

"Pieck, Porco and Y/N! There you three are!" Bertholdt pointed us out, "We can clearly see that Bertholdt." Annie said from behind, "You three are in big trouble again as always." Reiner chuckled, "Porco! stop causing trouble!" Marcel growled, "Pfft.." Zeke was trying to hold out a laugh.

In the end, us three had to run all around marley until the night. we didn't even get to eat our food. damn it.

--

man i love this trio, expect more oneshots of these three soon