Chapter nine

My phone began to ring much to my annoyance on the drive back to the apartment which disrupted Sky's sleeping. It had been a long night for both of us and more for her considering that she had stayed up waiting for me the other night. "Hello?" I answer grumpily into the phone. "Hello, Ms. Rosewood! I was wondering if you and Ms. Grantson would take the day shift since two of my workers called sick for Tomorrow." Mr. White explained. "We will be in Tomorrow. What time?" I asked blankly looking at the road ahead of me while Sky whinnied about sleep. "You should be there at 11:30!" He said strictly and then ended the call. "Nice to talk to you to." I said sarcastically and closed my phone. Sky looked up at me with a dull sleepy look. "What did he want?" She spat angrily, but that was only because she was really tired. "Dayshift Tomorrow plus our regular shift." I sighed. She let out a silent groan and closed her eyes again.

***

"Go and change in the back room." A snotty worker ordered pushing us to the break room. "Bitch." I mutter underneath my breath. "You know it." Sly snorted flipping her hair to act like the bitchy woman. I held in a laugh and went to the bathroom to change into these awful clothes. They were red and yellow striped plus I had to wear a skirt! A stupid skirt! They decided that Sky would be a waitress and I'd help around the game room, so the kids would have help with tickets and picking prizes. My eyes danced towards the stage and watched the animatronics at first until a little girl brought my attention back

***

"Ughhh" Sky let out a loud groan as she flopped down on my office chair. "Long day?" I smiled softly at my friend. "You have no idea." She sighed. I looked towards the clock. 11:30 Pm. I cleared a spot from behind my chair and laid down her sleeping bag and then mine over it, making it softer. "Come on, Sky. I'll wake you when my shift is over." I promised as I helped her into the sleeping bag. "Okay. Thanks, Sora." Sky grumbled whipping her sleepy eyes. She cuddled into the blanket and closed her eyes with a smile. "Hey, Sora?" Sky whispered looking up at me once more. "Yeah, Sky?" I questioned looking over the tablets as I spoke. "Wake me up at 3 Am. I wanna visit The golden bear and see if he's actually nice." Sky muttered. "Okay, but get some rest." I ordered. I smiled at the thought of visiting my new found friend. The clock struck 12 and I flicked to the stage camera on the tablet and noticed that all the animatronics were getting off of it and heading towards the office. I then flicked to pirate Cove and noticed Foxy doing the same. Bonnie and Foxy headed down the west hallway while Freddy and Chica in the east. I quickly pulled Freddy and Chica in through the office and out into the west hall. "Sky's sleeping." I said quietly. "She didn't get any sleep last night, so if you wake her up I will seriously rip out your endoskeletons." I warned them. Freddy, Foxy, and Bonnie stepped back, but Chica stood her ground and nodded. "Chicken's got guts." I mused walking towards the stage with the four at my heels. "So, Guys. Any other animatronics?" I asked curiously wanting to know if they knew of Goldie. "No." Freddy said stiffening up. All of their demeanors changed as soon as the words escaped my lips. "Why would you think that?" Bonnie growls. His red eyes were glowing and I felt fear fill through me and burst out. "Uh. I was thinking that... Well prototypes?" I asked nervously backing into the door frame. "No." Chica snarled angrily. "Aye, Mateys don't be so hard on the lass." Foxy coxed them. I verbally relaxed as the hard expressions left their faces. I looked at my watch and back at the animatronics. 4:00?! Dammit! I promised Sky I'd wake her up to see Goldie. "Can you guys just chill around here for the night? I need to get some cleaning with Sky done since she was too lazy earlier." I spoke slowly and tried to sound as convincing as possible. "Yeah, but Tomorrow!" Chica began, "No excuses! Were gonna make a pizza!" I rolled my eyes and smiled at my friend. "Of course!" I agreed before rushing back to the office. "Sky, Wake up!" I said gently nudging her with my hand. She got up after two "gentle shoves" or more like Aggressive stabbing with a finger. We both crept back to the parts and service room like we had last night. Goldie was leaned against a wall, his red eyes were lazily scanning the room with disgust. "Hey, G-Man." I teasingly greeted the golden bear. "Ah. I was wondering if you'd keep your word, Sora." He exclaimed. There was a small poof of dust and replacing the once Golden bear was now a teenager around our age. His eyes were blue, but kept a tint of red while his hair was a sandy yellow. His clothes were formal. A white dress shirt under a blue vest and to top it all off. A blue bow tie and top hat similar to Freddy's. "W-what?" Sky whispered in shock. "Goldie..?" I questioned shocked. "Indeed, my pretties." He cackled. To my surprise Sky and I took it as normal and seemingly went with it. "So.." I smiled leaning against the counter behind me. "Care sharing some secrets of Freddy's pizzeria?" I smirked. Goldie gave me a sly smirk and I knew we'd be learning something.
"Oh, Hun. You don't know half of it."
Sky and I looked at each other and got in a comfortable position. "Shoot." Sky commanded. Goldie began to speak and what we heard.... I was beginning to trust the other animatronics less and less. Bonnie... Why?