Chapter 10

"That's it, Darling~" Goldie purred stroking my cheek. Sky's eyes widened at the gesture and maybe the fact that I didn't push him away. "T-They d-did that?" Sky mumbled in shock. "Would I lie to such pretty faces?" Goldie asked holding a hand to his inexistent heart in fake hurt. "Yes?" I guessed hopefully. "Believe it or not, Sweetie. It did happen." Goldie smirked moving his hand from my cheek and wrapping an arm around my neck. "Doubt it." Sky muttered. "I don't." I whispered, tightly shutting my eyes to keep back tears. "What?" Sky asked in shock. "Sky, Think about it. It makes sense, doesn't it?" I responded looking over at her. I can see her begin to process it and then she slowly nods her head. "I guess it does." Sky slowly agreed. A loud ring sounds through the air, signifying six am. Goldie suddenly lit up and an odd cloud of goldish smoke surrounded him. Sky and I coughed as the smoke began to clear. The human version of Goldie had disappeared and a golden bear suit had reappeared. "You should get going, girls." Goldie suggested. I smiled warmly at the golden bear and kissed his cheek. Sky did the same surprisingly and we walked out of the supply room together. I eyed the animatronics on stage as we walked away with disbelief. All their eyes followed my own as we walked out. "I just wanna go to sleep!" Sky groaned, leaning back her seat. I nod slowly, trying to imagine the things Goldie had said. We drove home and did just that sleep.

*** This Time skip is brought to you by Goldie dancing in taco rain***

It was Tuesday night and Sky was trying to convince me not to go back. "We'll stay in the office, Sky. I promise!" I begged. Little did I know. Something big was going to happen. Something huge.