Accidentally In Love- A Harry Styles FanFiction

In the heart of London, girls every where are excited to tears just for five boys. Personally, I like them for their music but I never have time to know their favorite color or food. I've only seen the videos from when they were on Xfactor and when I watched the X-factor about 2 years ago. My name is Leighton Smith and I'm just a fan, not a directioner. However, I was really excited to meet them at this signing. I was next. 

"Hi babe, what's your name?" The curly haired one said. Harry didn't even look up at me yet, I felt ugly. But oh well I guess. I ran my fingers through my nearly blonde hair and replied "Leighton Smith."

"Leighton? That's kind of pretty." Harry then looks up at me and for a second I could've sworn he was checking me out. But it's been quite some time, so I think I have something on my face. That made me a little paranoid.

"Hurry it up Harry! You boys have to go," one of the gaurds shouts. Harry rolls his eyes. "Sorry, ignore them," He smiles. His smile made me want to melt. But I wouldn't admit that to anyone. I kind of keep my thoughts to myself.  Harry keeps rewriting my name, not sure how to spell it. I giggle and correct him. "It's L E I G H T O N."  "Haha, right," He laughs. My phone starts to ring, and knowing how loud and obnoxious my phone is, the Beatles start playing with the song Yellow Submarine. Harry starts singing along to it as he finishes up the message on my paper I handed to him. "You like the Beatles?" I ask. "Of course, I'm surprised you didn't know that. Most of these girls know my blood type," he chuckles. "That's weird. I'm a fan not a directioner. There's a difference," I reassure him. "Good to know," Harry smiles. I didn't know what to think of that. 

"I'm sorry ma'am but you took a long time with Harry. The boys have to leave," the gaurd gave me a little shove to get me walking the other way out the door. "Nice meeting you Leighton!" Harry calls out to me. I look back and give a smile and a wave. I'm so awkward. In the distance I can hear Harry  back talking the gaurds. The other boys joined in too. I suppose this happens a lot. 

Harry

"You want me to what?!" I lash out at John, part of our management. "We found out where she live's and we know you wrote your number on her paper. So we need you to this."

"Harry, you were going to take her on a date anyways," Niall reassures.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Yeah, but I want it to be real. Not a fake date. That's rubbish."

"Leslie-" John starts. I correct him, "Leighton." "Leighton is perfect for this fanbase. She's cute, only an inch shorter than you, and a lovely brit. Plus, the fans want to see you boys date a fan."

I sigh and pull my phone out. I've been texting the girl but now I'm asking her on a date. I feel two faced.

____________________________________________________________________________

Thats the intro! It gets better. I hope you like the idea though :) I made John up btw... hahaha...