Closed Doors (OF AU)

-----------------

Fluke*

"Teacher, Do you know my dada?" A 5 yr old girl asked me. I smiled at her.

  "Why?" I asked back.

"well, I saw him often look at your photo" My forehead knotted.

  "How come? Maybe it's just looks like me. I don't know your dad" I smiled slightly.

  "I think it's really you Teacher, But why would dada keep your picture?"

  "Ingfah, maybe it's just your dadas' friend. He won't keep my picture."

  "hmm. Bu-"

  "Baby?" we look at at the person who just spoke and tho I'm shocked. I maintained my posture and slightly smiled at the person.

  "Dada!!!!!!" Ingfah run towards his Dada and jump to be carried.

  "Dada! You picked me up! I'm happy! I was talking to teacher a while ago and I was asking him if he knows you because I saw you looking at his photo"

The man's eyes bulged and couldn't speak.

Even I don't know how to react.

Why would he even kept pictures of mine. That's absurd.

  "I already answered her Mr. We don't know each other. I have to excuse myself I have things to do. Drive safely. Bye Ingfah see you tomorrow" I smiled and slightly bow my head but didn't gave him chance to talk to me.

I turned my back and started walking towards my office.

The moment I closed my door, I touched my chest, i chuckled.

This is so funny. Funnier than most of his jokes.

The painful beating of my heart is quite uncomfortable but I can manage.

I've already been through worse than this.

I breathed and started checking my students work. But stopped when I checked Ingfah's paper.

I already have this feeling that he'll be her father but I hold on to the idea that he's not.

Disappointed but not surprised.
-

  "Good morning teacher!!"

  "it is indeed a very nice morning children. Hmmm. You seems extra energetic today kids. What's the deal?" I asked full of enthusiasm.

  "We'll have our CHILDRENS LEARNING TRIP!!!" The kids shouted simultaneously.

I laugh while nodding. Bunch of cuties.

  "Well well well, I thought you all forgot. So who'll be with you for today? Mom or Dad?" I asked again.

I heard different answers from them so I nodded.

  "well, I hope you'll enjoy our trip for today. Because!!! We're going on Zoo."

The kids jumped and shouted. Their happiness engulfed our room.

  "Before that, I will just remind you our Rules ok? Parents and children please listen carefully" I smiled then I startedannouncing the following guidelines that we all need to follow to have a safe and enjoyable trip.

  "zoo have a lot of animals. What animals do you kids think that we can see in Zapparii.?

" Teacher! "

" Yes Pharm? "

" Tiger!! " He stated then rawr.

I laughed, he is such a cutie.