Chapter 5...discovering a new power!

A/n: This is now a marvel x incredibles and you will discover you lost your old powers and earned Wanda maximoffs powers.

"I had a great time with you vi!" I say as I open the door to exit her house.

"Me too..." she replies, but she seems kinda of...sad?

"Hey, you okay?" I ask her.

"Y-yeah" she answers me, if she says she's okay, I guess she is right?

"See ya at school vi" I continue and leave her house.

Time skip

"Did you have fun at your friends sweetly?" My mom questioned while driving back to our house from violets house.

"Yup! We watched a movie and had popcorn!" I exclaim.

"Fun! Oh- we're home!" She said.

I open the car door and step out of the car. I walk towards the front porch and wait for my mom to unlock the door.

She walked towards me and grabbed her keys out of her bag and slid them in the key hole and unlocked the door, then she opened the door and I ran up to my dad to say hello.

"Hey dad! Bye dad!" I say quickly and run upstairs to practice more spells on my wand.

I reach to grab my wand out of my bag but notice it isn't there...

"What?" I ask myself, confused.

I keep searching and I notice in the corner of my room theres a little orb.

"What the f-" I'm cut off by a WHOLE FRICKING FAIRY. It's white, with blue wings, and a blue dress.

"Who the heck are you?" I question the random fairy that appeared in my room, I thought I was imagining things until it spoke.

"I'm a fairy from another reality, and you are no longer a witch, well not a witch with a wand. You now have the powers of the scarlet witch." The fairy replies. Then the fairy disappears into thin air.

So now I'm Wanda MAXIMOFF? Woah...

I attempt to make a ball shape with my hands like Wanda does. I notice small red sparks.

I look to the corner again and notice the same white orb from earlier.

The same pale fairy appears again.

"Also ill be training you to learn how to use your powers, when you're ready to learn the ways, call for my name, zhani tiri!" She yells so I can hear.

I nod and she disappeared again. Scarlet witch? Sounds cool.

A/n: I know zhan tiri is in tangled the series but pretend it's a whole different character.

Also this is what she looks like, just imagine fairy wings when she has them.