~Chapter Two~

~Chapter Two~

Going out into the city to shop for my dress was fun, even thought it was a little stressful from all of the paparazzi taking pictures of me, but I wasn't going to let them ruin my day. Just the thought that One Direction was going to come to my ball in my castle was splendid. The only thing messing that up was the fact that Prince Edward was going to be there, and I really didn't feel like seeing him.

Me and my maid Adele looked around at the best and most expensive places for my ball gown. So far we weren't getting lucky because we had already been to about 24 different stores and hadn't found anything that I actually liked. I also wanted to impress One Direction too and no dresses were up to my standards.

We tried one more store before I was ready to give up. " oh gosh Adele I don't think that this store will have anything if the past hundred stores didn't, lets just give up." I politely wined.

" come on my lady lets just give it a try, come on upstairs and lets see what we can find." she said pulling me up the stairs, me reluctantly following her.  

I sat on the benches near the dressing room.

" Dont worry my lady I will look around for a dress of your liking." Adele yelled as she skipped away.

She was definitely a cool maid. My mum would definitely not approve of me having a maid pick out my dress, but I really don't care because I trust her opinion. After a couple of minutes she came back, I didn't even bother to look up because at this point I was tired of dress hunting.

" How about this one your highness " she said.

I looked up and my jaw literally dropped.  

It was the most beautiful dress that I had ever seen in my life. It was a light soft pink . It was long with elegant ruffles at the bottom and strapless at the top. Little gems topped the lining if the dress at the top and they were just stunning. It was shining in its own way.

"OMG Adele it's beautiful it's it's perfect!!!! " I yelled.

"And look at these shoes my lady" she added holding up the most perfect shoes for a proper ball. They were sparkly and white with a bit of a heel at the bottom, which was good for me because I was on the short side, 5'3 to be exact.

"They are perfect!" I giggled as we paid and left the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached back to the castle I showed Mum my dress and she was absolutely impressed. She told me all of the things that were going to be at my ball, even though I wanted it to be my way and have my own theme's the Queen wasn't going for it but at least I got to have One Direction there.

"So did they call to confirm yet?" I asked following my mum into the outside gardens.

"I had my maids call their manager, and they will be able to attend your ball, and perform there." She replied as she gracefully watered the flowers.

"I am so excited mum thank you for letting this happen!" I curtseyed my dress, mother always loved when I did that, and went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE DAY BEFORE THE HUGE BALL

"Yeah the ball is tomorrow at noon." I replied to Prince Edwards question, as we strolled through the park.

"Im invited then?" He firmly grabbed my hand.

"Yeah..your invited... I guess." I replied.

"Perk up love! Im your soon to be husband the least you could do is act like you care." He squeezed my hand. "You can sometimes be a little brat!" He yelled.