Part 7

Meikashi: do you know what this form is called?

Borose: n- n- n- nani?! What...the hell are you?

Meikashi: we're the disgraces that you think your gonna win against

Arikato: we will bring armageddon...you will fear us and wish you never existed

Borose: tch...don't get so full of yourself

Meikashi: yea sure

Arikato: *charges at Borose with intense speed and kicks him in the chin launching really high in the sky* Baka

Borose: what the hell?!?...I couldn't even see him

Meikashi: my turn * teleports in front of Borose and throws multiple punches to his chest*

Borose: *in head* t- these punches...they're way different from before *fires a ki blast at Meikashi and Arikato*

*Meikashi and Arikato take the ki blast, not being damaged*

Arikato: UNIVERSAL KAMEHAMEHA *fires at Borose*

Borose: this....is too....strong....I refuse to lose to these guys

*Meikashi teleports behind Borose as Arikato's kamehameha was being shot at him to only shoot his own point blank at him*

Meikashi: ROSE GALICK GUN

Borose: GAAAAAHHHHH *crashes into earths surface*

Meikashi: wow this power feels great

Borose: *gets up and flies back up in the sky to Meikashi and Arikato* enough childish games...DEATH BEAM OF HELL *fires intense blast at Meikashi and Arikato*

Arikato: damn...I thought that Rose galick gun would've kept him down a bit but man he is persistent *powers up enough to knock the blast back at him*

*Meikashi does the same with Arikato*

Borose: *dodges* grrr...I had enough of you...I was trying to save earth but I guess I'll have to destroy it along with you *flies higher in the sky*

Meikashi: come on bro

Caulifla: this looks bad...really bad

Borose: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUT PRECIOUS PLANET AND FRIENDS *starts to form a ki ball that gradually gets bigger by the second*

Minota: let's all stop this Borose guy

Kale: yea...let's do this....we won't let him kill anymore people

*Caulifla, Minota, Kallen, Kale, Meikashi, and Arikato all charge up to max power*

Borose: PREPARE *launches blast 20 times bigger than earth*

Arikato: LET'S DO THIS

Meikashi: yea let's

Everyone: FAMILY DIVINE BLAST OF DESTRUCTION *fires and intense large blast pushing the ki ball back, and breaking through it, disintegrating him, leaving no remains, and the ball disperses and disappears*

Arikato: we....did it...all of you did great...especially you Minota and Kallen *smiles, passing out and starts falling through the sky*

Meikashi: is someone gonna catch him or do i need to?

*Kale and Minota both catch Arikato*

Caulifla: woah...that form....thats new...what's it called? Can you teach me it?

Meikashi: huh i don't know maybe i can, it just happened out of will

Caulifla: will huh...I see