1

(A/N: This is my first book so I hope this chapter is good and if it's not please say something)

Skyler's pov

School ended about 30 minutes ago and my mom hasn't come to pick me up so I started walking.
I've lived here for about 10 years so I know my way around,when I got home I saw that the car was in the driveway so I knock on the door but nobody answers. I get my key out and unlock the door, I open the door to see a lot of blood on the floor leading up the stairs. I follow the trail of blood and it leads to my parents room I open their door and find my mom dead on the floor with a bullet hole in her head. My dad is next to her but he has a bullet hole in his chest.

I woke up my breathing was heavy and my heart was racing. Once it slowed down I looked at my alarm clock to check what time it was it read 6:00 I sighed "I should go on a jog to clear my head" I thought. So I pulled the covers off of me a went to my closet I changed in to a black sports bra and some blue leggings. I grabbed my phone and my headphones. I went outside and started my jog. I went back to my house and took a shower I got out and put a towel over my body I checked the time 7:30I did my hair and the other hygiene stuff. I walked over to my closet I changed into a blue shirt and some black denim pants I grabbed my phone and went to my car and drove to school.

Since I just moved it took me longer than I expected to find the school. I grabbed my things the got out of my car and locked the doors. I went inside the school and walked to the office once I got there i saw the principal talking to a few people about some things like the stuff that happend in the library "what the hell is this" he says as he pulls out a sword from under the desk. I then hear somebody saying "go go go" I turn around to see two boys rushing away,I sat down and waited when he got done. Once he was done he turned to look at me "Hi you must be the new student" he said "my name is Principal Thomas" he said as he took out his hand for me to shake it. I shook his hand and introduced myself   "my name is Skylar peirce" I told him "welcome to beacon hills high school I'll walk you to your first class"he says while he hands me a schedule.

We both walked out of the principal office with the principal In the lead we get to the classroom   and walked in "Ms. Blake you have a new student today" the principal said to the teacher the he left the classroom. Hi my name is Ms. Blake the teacher introduced herself to me as she jesters for me to go next "my name is skyler pierce" I said "class make her feel welcomed" she said "you can take a seat" she said. I looked around the room for an empty seat I see one in the back and goes to sit in the seat. A few minutes later while Ms. Blake was writing on the chalkboard a bird flies into the window a few seconds later a another bird flies in to the window Ms. Blake stopped writing on the chalkboard and walk over to window to see at least 50 birds flying towards the window. One of the birds breaks the glass and the rest flies into the classroom Ms. Blake yells for everybody to get on the floor some students gets cut a few times when everything stops the police and the paramedics are called. When they got here they checked on everybody they let us go home early. I got in my car and drove home when I got home I ordered some pizza 15 minutes later I heard a knock on my front door I opened the door and paid the pizza delivery guy and went to my room and ate the pizza. When I got done I realized I didn't finish unpacking I only unpacked the things I needed today so I decided to finish unpacking when I got done I looked a my alarm clock it read 10:00 so I decided to go to sleep I changed into some comfortable clothes and went to bed.