Chapter Three: Reunited at last

Ball swinging wildly in Billy's face. Two hours beforehand Billy was at Elton's doorstep, face beet red. "Billy?" Elton John said, surprised. Elton John's eyes widened at the sight and the man he yearned for most. They looked at each other and it felt like time froze. They stared longingly into each other's eyes and an avalanche of feelings crashed down onto each other's hearts. Billy Joel opened his mouth to fill the silence but before he could speak Elton's lips were interlocked with his. Billy wanted to say no but he couldn't. The two started to kiss passionately, holding on tightly to each other. They slowly made their way to the expensive Bently home couches. Billy pushed Elton onto the couch roughly and battled Elton's tongue for dominance, and Elton's tongue fought back. Elton pulled Billy in closely and whispered into his ear, ¨can you feel the love tonight.¨ Billy shuddered at the sound of his seductive voice. He almost came his pants right then or there but he kept it inside, he must. If Billy was to release his mating fluid anywhere it would be inside Elton Johns 74-year-old bussy. Billy and Elton ran off to the master bedroom giggling. Once the two got to the bedroom they began laughing like children, rolling like thunder under the covers, and I guess that's why they call it the blues.