Chapter Nineteen: The Walmart Incident

Billy Joel died of a broken heart when he woke up to see Elton John no longer at his side, and Elton John had been missing since. That was all 5 years ago, now the story will be turned to John Elton, a man that is about the same age and likeness of Elton John, but is not Elton John whatsoever. John Elton lives in a small town off the outskirts of Alexandra, Louisiana, in a small little house all by himself. The only company he has is his cat named Daniel, definitely not named after the Elton John song of the same name. John Elton lives a painfully normal life, he enjoys his retirement, he goes to the grocery store. Normal things, but one day John Elton's demise will be the very thing he enjoys most, mediocrity. It was a sunny Tuesday afternoon and John had run out of eggs for his breakfast. Upon this discovery John made a grocery list and made a run to his local Walmart. There John was in the egg aisle, he was wondering what color eggs to get, 'brown or white,' he thought. He picked up the brown eggs cause brown is his favorite color and placed them gently in his basket. Right as John turned around to leave the egg aisle he was promptly shot in the head, by no other than... da baby?! "Let's gooooooo," da baby shouted, and this will be the last thing John Elton will ever hear again. 

BILLY JOEL (1947-2021)

ELTON JOHN (1949-2031)

MICK JAGGER (FOREVER AND ALWAYS BABY <3)

MICHAEL JACKSON (1958-????)