Chapter 14, A heart opened, a life fullfilled.

2 years later.
Clarksville, Tennessee. Population 152,934.
It was a beautiful day out. The sun was shining, the neighborhood was filled with laughter, and most importantly the family was together.

The Devils wings decided to pack the gang part of their life's away for the time being, and enjoy a normal life. They bought a nice house with plenty of room for the crew, or what's left of it. Many left to move away to somewhere else, while some just moved into another house across the street for more space.

Cameron and Kai were officially dating and Quill and Marcus got together as well. It was a happy life.

"Hey, Dad?" Cam called from across the driveway, passing the basketball back to Kai and then walking over. "Yeah, Baby? Whats up?" Antonio answered with a smile. "There's a few girls at our school. They came forward with rape allegations, convicting one of our teachers. But the police won't do anything."

Antonio gave her a look. "When I decided to put the gang on hold, I always knew there would be a reason to bring it back. Either it be for the rest of our life's or just for a moment, it's time to bring the gang back."

He breathed calmly. "I'll call a meeting after lunch and we'll go from there." Antonio smiled, going back to the grill. "Thanks, dad!" Cameron called, going back to the rest of the teens. Kai threw the basketball back at her with a smile, and Cam bounced right threw the net. "Beat that!" She laughed.
///////////////////////////////////
The next day.
The teens walked into Jace High school with their heads up high. Their leather jackets back on for the first time in forever, and the smiles never left their faces. As they reached the left wing, they started to see classmates walk out of their classroom. They approached the room slowly, hearing faint cry's.

It was one of their teachers, sobbing on her desk. The gang walked in. "Why are you crying?" Kai asked, looking down at her. She raised her head in anger. "My husband, John Burll, he was a teacher here! His body was found last night in a river, with the words raper carved into him!" She cried, macará pouring down her face.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Cam spoke, holding back a small smile. But she didn't notice. They walked out of the room a smile on their faces. "It was our pleasure!" Cam whispered to kai, ending it with a fist bump.
//////////////////////////////
"Thank you, Dad. For doing that." "You're welcome. But I hope you know that I'm going to keep the gang away for now, because we wouldn't like to draw attention to ourselves."
"Yeah, I know. I think that's for the best."

They smiled at each other, and then Cam went back into her bedroom that she shared with the girls. "Y'all wanna go on a picnic?" Quill laughed.