dinner

I wait for Colby in my car. I see him walk out and get in my car. I crank it u} and pull out the drive way.

A- shea isn't gonna be blowing you up is she?

C- nah, if she does ill tell her I'm hanging out with you.

A- okay.

We pull into olive Garden and get out. "Olive Garden, really!" Colby complains. "Deal with it." I demand. We get inside and a- nice lady greets me.

?- hi welcome, how many?

A- uhm two please.

? - any wine?

A- sure one bottle, Pinot nior please.

?- okay, follow me please.

We follow the nice lady and sit in the two table seater.

? - IDs please.

I show the lady my id and Colby shows his.

? - thank you, and may I get you started with ang drinks.

A- just a water with lemon please.

C- Dr. P please.

? - okay it'll be here soon.

A- thank you.

Me and Colby get out drinks and food and eat. "Damn, that's expensive." I say. "How much?" Colby ask. "84.59" I say. "I got it." Colby says pulling out his card. "Noooo Colby, you always pay." I complain.

C- "to late."

A- "ugh, next time I'm paying not matter how much it is."

C- "fine"

Colby gets his card back and we leave.

C- "keys?"

A- "why?"

C- "I wanna take you somewhere."

A- "fine."

I toss colby my keys and get in the passenger seat. Colby drives for about 30 minutes when he parks.

C- "we are here."

A- "what is here?"

C- "the fair"

A- "a fair! Omg I'm so excited, let's gooo cmon hurry up."

I haven't been to a fair in for ever so I was excited. Colby rushes out the car. I walk ahead of him excited. I feel a hand interlock with mine. I turn to see Colby, he winks at me and smiles.

We get into the fair and ride rides and play some games. I was playing a dart toss and I hit 8 balloons. "We have a winner!" The man yells. I point to a tiny koala and he gives it to me.

A- do you have a sharpie? *asking the man.*

? - "actually yeah, here."

The man hands me the sharpie and I write, "I love you, colbs" On the belly. I hand the sharpie back to the man and walk over to Colby who is getting a turkey leg. I hand him the koala.

A- "here you go."

C- "awww alex, this is so cute, I love you too."

A- "it's no big deal."

I get a little upset because I think Colby ment "I love you" In a friend ship way, but I didn't. I pushed it past and continued to have fun. We got to the Farris wheel and we got on. We started getting higher and Colby grabs my hand. I take a picture and post it to Instagram.

After we get off and leave the fair. We get back into the car and I take a picture of me and Colby again. I post that to my story as well.

(Let's just say that's what Alex looks like)

We arrived home and I take a shower and change into a hoodie and underwear. I kay down on my bed and turn on the tv. Colby lays down next to me. His hair was messy so I fixed it. I lay my head on his chest while he watched TV. I got on my phone to look at Instagram.

I just realized in the picture it says Sam golbrock not golabch, it's whatever 🤣)

Colby takes my phone and puts it on the bedside table beside him. He turns over and faces me. He tucks my hair behind my ear and smiles. I smile back. He places his lips onto mine and I kiss back. I was confused at what was happening because normally we make out but this was passionate. We pulls from the kiss and puts one of his hands over my hip while touching my butt. His hand travels from my hip to the edge of my underwear. He plays with the rim then I feel his hand touching me. He rubs in circular motions with his thumb. I let out a big breath in pleasure. He then kisses me again and I kiss back. He starts to rub faster. He sticks his head under the covers.

I feel my underwear being slid off. I feel colbys lips being placed in the center. He makes tiny kisses then he replaces his thumb with his tongue. "Colby" I moan softly. I grip onto the sheets and arch my back. I hear my bedroom door swing open. "Oh $h!t im so sorry." Sam says and closes my door. I hear Colby chuckle from under the covers.
_________________________________________

WOAH! this was a light chapter, hope y'all enjoyed it. Do you think Colby is falling in love with her? Vote, comment and follow please luv ya bruvas!