surprise

Me and Colby walk into the living room and watch a movie. When the pizza arrives I got it and we ate and watched more movies. After the last movie I checked my phone and saw this.

I show Colby

I show Colby. He looks down at me and smiles. He then yells.

C- REALLY SAM! GOTTA EXPOSE US!

Sam laughs from the kitchen.

A- are you eating my pizza!

S- NO!

I get up and run to the kitchen to see him with a piece in his hand. I run over and slap it out of his hand making the pizza slap the floor.

S- awww cmon, I was eating that!

A- that's what you get for not asking.

Colby walks into the kitchen then walks up behind me putting his hand over my mouth. I take it off.

A- what was that for?

C- your too hyper.

A- sucks. Sam, when does the party start?

S- in like an hour.

A- oh, I gotta get ready, comin Colby?

C- yeah.

S- y'all really do go everywhere together.

I flick Sam off then I grab Colby's hand making him follow behind me up the steps. We arrived to his room. I go to walk to the closet when Colby grabs my arm slinging me to his arms. I put my hand on his chest a lean up for a kiss.

A- ima go get ready now.

I walk to our closet and pick out an outfit. I get dressed, do my makeup then brush my teeth.

I walk out and see Colby trying to put on eyeliner

I walk out and see Colby trying to put on eyeliner. I walk up to him and stop him.

C- how the hell do you do this. Help me.

A-*giggle*

I grab the pencil out of his hand and put it on his under eye. (Idk what it's called)

C- thanks baby.

I set the eyeliner down. I wrap my hands around the back of Colby's neck and connect our lips. He then grabs my butt making me jump up. I wrap my legs around him as he holds me up. I start to unbutton his button up when a knock is announced at the door. I groan. I jump down and Colby just leaves the two buttons I unbuttoned. I open the door and see Tara and Jake. I hug Tara so tight.

T- it's been so long!

A- I know!

T- love that fit!

A- than-

J- why we're you in Colby's room.

A- have you seen his Instagram?

J- no

A- okay let's just say we ar-

C- hey babe, who is it?

Colby interrupted me as he walks to the door to see who it is.

C- oh what's up Jake!

T-holy shot y'all are dating!

A- surprise!
_______________________________
😎😎 anyone swag?