TwEnTy 4

Author POV

"I just wanna talk" Taeyong said with a desperate voice and pleading eyes which made Ollies heart beat a little but she still had no emotion on her face.

"Talk about what? I don't have a lot of time. The others are waiting for me." She squeezed her hand because she was getting anxious.

"I'm sorry... I wish I could say I was gonna push her off... or that you saw wrong but"

"You cheated on me. It's that simple. With your ex at that point. How did you even get that close again? Why didn't you block her if she cheated on you?"  Ollie asked the questions slowly to see if he would answer but he didn't. He just stayed quiet and looked at the ground.

"I still have feelings and affection towards you Ollie... but I have feelings for Jihyo again. I don't know who to pick. I'm... im sorry" Taeyong said looking into her eyes that were beginning to tear up.

"If you really liked me you wouldn't have to choose between me and another girl. Hell, we wouldn't be in this fucking mess but here we are" Ollie laughed as tears fell down her cheeks. She looked away and wiped her tears away. Taeyong tried to walk forward to comfort her but she just backed away. "Just stay away from me okay?" Ollie smiled and looked at him one last time and walked to meet up with Seungcheol, Mark , and Haechan.

"I really fucked shit up..." He shook his head and walked home trying not to cry.

Ollie POV

_________
@ollietheshark_
_________

@ollietheshark_ ;Just like the day that I met you, The day I thought forever ,Said that you love me, But that'll last for never

@ollietheshark_ ;
Just like the day that I met you, The day I thought forever ,Said that you love me, But that'll last for never...

Comments deactivated

_________

I was bored, as I was walking home after hanging out with the three boys. So I went in a convenience store first to get snacks because food is the solution to all problems... After I had filled half of the basket with snacks I picked, I walked to the hair dye section and grabbed a few boxes of random colored hair dye. Not overthinking the choices in my mind I went to check out and bought everything. Then I walked home and went up to my room setting all my snacks on my desk and went to Johnny's room and got his bleach for his hair because he likes being a blonde.  I grabbed the hair dye and set it down in my bathroom along with the bleach.

"Will I regret this? Maybe..." So yes at 9pm to 3am I was dying my hair and it turned out a dark royal blue with  a few neon green strips. "Looks pretty nice. I should sleep tho" I laughed and layed down to fall asleep.

Taeyong POV

When I got to my house Jihyo was standing in front of it.

"This is great.." I sarcastically say as I see her approach me when I get closer to the door of my house.

"Tae are you okay? What happened?" Jihyo hesitantly moved closer to me and I looked up at her with a bitter smile.

"Do I look okay?"

"No.. what happened?" She repeated herself and was a bit shocked when I began to laugh.

"I lost her. I fucking lost Ollie because you wanted to come back in my life. Because I wanted to have feelings for you again..." I sighed "that's what happened"

"I'm glad she is gone. Now I can have you" She grabbed my arm and I pushed her off.

"Of course that's all you care about. I could've... I'm stupid. Leave me alone please." When I said that Jihyo rolled her eyes and left. I entered my house and fell asleep not wanting to deal with anything or anyone.

-the next day-

I woke up at 7 am and went to the store I pick up flowers. I decided to wear something nice like;

"I'm gonna try to apologize again" I said to myself trying to sound positive and left my house to buy flowers and walk to her house before she leaves for her classes

"I'm gonna try to apologize again" I said to myself trying to sound positive and left my house to buy flowers and walk to her house before she leaves for her classes.... When I got to her house I slowly walked up to the door and rung the bell while my hands were slightly shaking.

"What are you doing here" Johnny said coldly when he opened the door. My heart dropped knowing she told him.

"I wanted to talk to Ollie.."

"She is busy getting ready. Leave..." He was a about to close the door but I put the flowers in the way making him stop.

"Can you at least give her these. Please" He sucked his teeth at me and grabbed them.

"We may be friends since I knew you for a long time. But I will never forgive you for hurting Ollie." He snatched the flowers and slammed the door in my face.

"At least he took the flowers... I will keep trying to apologize. "

________

Ahh yes multiple apologizes. Ready for Tomboy to end?

Do you think he will get her to forgive her and they live happy ever after? Or will this be the end of these two?