It's You

Before I start I wanted to say thank you for reading my story and sorry if it takes time for me to upload. Note: I didn't mean to offend someone on this part of story and i don't really know how first aid works so if something is not right I want to say sorry in advance... Have a nice day.
.
.
.
.

The two talk and laugh for hours and didn't realize the time, Tsukishima's phone ring and when Tsukishima check who's calling he rolled his eyes and press answer.

Yeah? Why are you calling?

Tsukishima said with boredom on the tone of his voice.

TSUKISHIMA KEI!! Where are you?! It's already late... You're mother called me and said whenever she calls you, you didn't pick up your phone!

I'm with Shoyo, Suga-san...

The two of you should go home! Tsukishima say sorry to your mother, your parents when you get home the both of them are worried sick what if something might have happened to you...

Sugawara said disappointedly while Tsukishima just sigh in irritation.

Tsk.. Sorry? To her? To them? Why would I? They didn't apologize to what they have done to me.

Tsukishima whisper and tears started forming in his eyes. Hinata pat Tsukishima's shoulder and mouthed.

Is everything ok? Why are you crying?

Hinata said in a worried tone while Tsukishima quickly look away to wipe his tears and put his phone on his ear.

I will apologize... Bye.

Tsukishima hang up and look at Hinata while Hinata look at him in confusion.

It's already late.. I'm guessing your apartment is far from here, it's fine just sleep on our house.

But I can just call a tax-

Tsukishima suddenly stand up and was walking away not listening to what Hinata was saying, Tsukishima stop walking and look behind him.

Hmm? Why are you still sitting there? Let's go home.

Hinata smile as quickly stand up and run towards Tsukishima. Tsukishima call the butler and ask if he can send someone to get them.

*Time Skip to Tsukishima's house*

Renjiro!!! You're home!

Tsukishima's mom quickly run towards Tsukishima but stop when he see Hinata.

Oh? What is your friend doing here?

He's sleeping here mom, he's apartment is far from where we hangout. By the way sorry if we're late.

Tsukishima's mother narrow her eyes and look at Hinata from head to toe while Hinata is curious and nervous at the same time.

Ok? I'm just going to call your father that your friend is going to sleep here.. Renjiro you know it's ok if you get late just keep me updated next time.

Tsukishima nod and hold Hinata's hand to bring him upstairs.

Here is your room Hinata, It's my old room so it's kinda look empty. If you need anything just come to my room. My room is the.. the one who has Dinosaur eating a strawberry shortcake poster.

 the one who has Dinosaur eating a strawberry shortcake poster