💘Invisible Love💔(Shu x Valt)

So requested by《 TinniAyesha
It is of season one that means they're 11 years old.
◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°

(Third person pov)

Currently two human being named Shu and Valt,were "trapped" in a basement and you surely wanna know how did they get trapped and why did they even go there?

Well they really aren't trapped,it was all planned by beyclub to lock them. The beyclub told them to get another stadium to practise so trusting their friend Valt went to bring one and shu being a overprotective mama he also went with him.

Everyone knew Valt has a crush in Shu but he is just to afraid to say it cause if Shu rejects him. Well Valt surely didn't know about this plan....

(Valt pov)

Me and Shu being in one room and therefore locked,will I even be able to be normal!? What if he confess to me!!! OMG! IT WILL BE SO AWESOME......but does he even hold the same feelings for me,I bet he just see me as his friend....

While all the thoughts were going through Valt's head,Shu noticed he was awfully quite...

(Shu pov)

What has happened to him!? Why is he so quite?? Shu became very worried as Valt was still lost in his own world.

"Umm,Valt!? Shu said as he places his hand on Valt's shoulder making him snap out of his thought.
Valt was really flustered cause of the physical interaction they had.

" Y - yeah...Y-y-you need something!? At last he finally made some word come out of his mouth.

" Are you sick?! Why are you so red!?"

"N-no....I jus-" Valt was cut off when he noticed Shu was very close to his face, There was only 1 inch gap between them.

Valt closed his eyes "tightly" when he felt something heavy on his forehead. He saw Shu was just checking his temperature he mentally facepalm cause of his thought.

"You're temperature is normal! Are you afraid or anything!? Because of how dark it is?.." Shu said that in teasing tone cause he clearly knew Valt was afraid of darkness.

"N-no, I-I-I am n-not afraid" Gosh why the hell did I stutter!?

"You don't need to lie to me! I know you from childhood..."

"Yeah,Whatever..." Valt just rolled his eyes.

(Valt pov)

The more he tease me,the more I'm drawn closer to him...
I know that this thing between us is impossible. He is so calm and- wait a minute!!!

Why doesn't scream for help!? Why is he sitting there so calmly? Why isn't even beyclub here yet? Did they forget about us?

Valt stands up and starts screaming....

" *inhales* GUYS ARE YOU OUT THERE? PLEASE HELP USSSSSS!!!"
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

"Valt,keep quiet,they aren't gonna come..."

"WHY!?THEY FORGOT ABOUT US!?!?!?!?"

" *sigh* I knew,you're a "blockhead", they're the ones that have planned this all along,it's been 30 minutes but they didn't search for us..."

" Heyyyyyy! It isn't nice! Hmm,why would they do that? "

"Hmph!"

(Time skip brought to you by Lady Reic drinking 12th cup of coffee)

It was an awkward silence between them that's when Valt decided to break it...

"Hey! Umm, Shu...D-Do you have crush on anyone?" Shu's eyes widened a bit but he came back to normal and gave Valt a closed eye smile.

"Yeah,but I dunno if he likes me!"
Valt was hurt cause his crush like someone but they he realised?

" He?"

"Hmm!"

" You're gay!?" Valt eyes were like they're gonna pop out any time soon.

"No! I am bi..."

"O_o"

" Now that you ask it! Do you like someone? Who do you like?"

"Umm,Yeah I do but I can't tell you who!

" Boy or Girl?"

"Boy...."

Should I tell him that I like him or he will get angry?
I should tell him and he is bi too!

" Shu...." Valt had a serious expression

"Yeah....?"

" I want to tell something..."

"Go ahead!"

"I really li-..." Valt was cut off by the door busting open revealing honcho...

"You guys had fun?..." He said having a sneaky smile.

" *scofs* Who the hell do you think have fun in basement?"

Valt just stood their dumbfounded thinking why is his timing so bad?

While they're going back,Shu started asking..

" What did you want to tell me!?"

" Umm,it's nothing important!"

" you sure!? You looked serious back then!"

" Really! It's nothing!"

" Okay..."

I wish I could say you...I am not that brave to say that even if you don't love me,my unspoken invisible love will always be there!

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

Reic: I am sorry! You requested me this story a month ago but I was having exams and with all that pressure I didn't have any idea what to write....But I hope you like that! ^^

*Excessive loud banging on the background where stood a dangerous Lui and Free*

Reic: Are!?

Lui: Why don't you write about me and Valty~?

Free: Why always Shu x Valt??

Reic: If readers request then I will about you too! ^^

Lui: Readers and request!? Who reads your horrible writing?

Reic: *twitch* horrible!?😃 *veins popping out*😡😠 *punches the ground sending two of them flying*

Reic: If my writing is bad,no need to read! But if you like it then vote,comment and request❤~

Everyone: Ara Ara~

S A Y Õ N A R A