I missed you 69💋❤ (Shu x Valt)

•▪•▪[Requested by Wadofgum098]▪•▪•
Reic: So...This was requested by her a long time ago and I was too lazy to write it,that's why I couldn't update.Now bring some tea and snacks to read this cuten-
Lui:Urghhh!!!!You b****!!!You only pair him with that useless Kurenai!! *showing his shark teeth*
Shu:*sigh* Well cause I am handsome,tall,smart enough to pair with "my" Valty and hey! WHO YOU CALLING USELESS?!?!
Free: Zzz...Zzz...Hey *yawns* Reic!Why don't you write about me and baby valt? That sharkie is also dying to be paired...
All without the three:Ah shit!There they go again!
Lui:SHARKIE!YOUSONOFABITCH!WHOYOUCALLINGTHAT?
Free:You...
Lui:*Angry shark noises* *proceeds to attack*
Reic:*annoyed*Guys...pls!!!
Free,Shu,Lui: *still fighting*
Valt: *confused af* Reic-chan?
Reic:YOU GUYS!!!! *yeets Free and Lui in another dimension*

//////////////////////MAIN STORY/////////////////////////

(THIRD PERSON POV)

A beautiful morning with the blunnete hugging the albino,sleeping peacefully until a phone rang disturbing it.

(Shu's pov)

My lover and I were sleeping peacefully until I got a call from the Raging bulls. I saw Valt getting disturbed in his sleep so I decided to talk somewhere else.....

(ON THE PHONE)

"Hello?Fubuki?"

"Hello!Shu!How are you?"

"Good until you disturbed my sleep..."

"Sorry 'bout that but hey!I got a good news!The team you're talking about signing with,they want to meet you in 3days."

"That Brazilian team?"

"Yeah?You forgot?How unusual?"

"Sorry,it just slipped my mind,I jus-"

"OK, pack up and I will meet you in the airport in three days and we'll be there for a week.Bye!" *click*

He cut the phone?He didn't even let me talk?We'll be there for a week? A week without Valt?No sex,no kiss,no cuddle,no nothing...

(Meanwhile Valt)

I woke up finding me having the bed all by myself but I wasn't really surprised. It happens every time,he gets up early and goes to the bulls or somewhere else. I don't even worry about him cheating on me cause we're dating for 3years.
(P.S: IT IS IN SPARKING AND THEY'RE  DATING FROM THE AGE OF 12)Moreover we've been friends for god knows how many years...

I heard him talking in in phone with someone. Curiosity got over me so I went to him. I heard him talking to Fubuki saying that they're going somewhere for a.....WEEK?!?!IN 3DAYS!!!!

(Shu's pov)again-

I turned my head finding Valt standing there lost in his thoughts but he surely looks sexier in the morning. He suddenly noticed me.

"Morning! Did I disturb your sleep?"

"Not really!Are you going to Brazil?"