Chapter 9: The Show

***Aqui’s P.O.V***

“Okay, change of plans. The other stylist didn’t make it because of the food poisoning incident. I think trainees can handle it, right?” Ms. Yi-soo said.

“But ma’am, what if they messed it up? It’s not a small show!” The manager is starting to shout because today’s the show of BTS and an unexpected thing happened so they lack staffs for the assistance.

“I trust them sir. All of our trainees has a big potential and besides, it’s the best time to show off their talents.”

“It’s not the right time for that!”

“But we have no option sir.”

“Fine, make sure they won’t messed up. Cause if they do, I’ll fire them all!”

“I understand sir.” I suddenly stiffened in my stance when I heard what they’ve said. The show will start in 2 hours. We don’t have much time, so I prepared myself for the work and set aside what’s going on between me and Jin. I don’t want to ruin their performance.

“Noona, can you do my make up?” Jk requested. So I nodded.

“Since you’re skin is fine, I’ll not put a thick make-up on your face. Is it okay with you?” While I’m putting blush on with his face, I can’t help myself to be amazed by his face. All of them stands out on their on way. And this Golden Maknae shines with his own.

“I’m fine with it Noona.” He smiled. “Can I ask you a question?” He asked while I’m putting a light eye-shadow in his eyes.

“Go ahead.”

“Did you and Jin hyung meet up last Saturday?”

“N-no. Why?” I lied because I also think that Jin didn’t also said to them that we meet up.

“I’m just asking. Because last Saturday, he’s late on our practice and when he arrived at the studio, he’s drunk and all of a sudden he cried and laugh. He’s crazy. But I think he has a problem that he can’t tell to us. I hope Jin hyung is okay.”

I can’t even replied to what Jungkook said. It’s all my fault. I’m starting to blame myself for doing the things I think was right. Is it really the right thing to do?

“Noona, if you have time please talk to Jin hyung. I think you’re special to him.”

“Arasso. You’re make-up is done. It’s time to get dress.”

“Thanks Noona!” I just smile at him.

Namjoon, Jimin and Tae is teasing each other in the couch while Suga is sleeping and Jungkook and J-hope is in their dressing room. And Jin, Ae-rin is doing his make-up. He looked tired and sleepless that makes my heart break. I wish I could comfort him in times like this but I can’t because it’s my fault.

“Jin oppa You’re already handsome.” Ae-rin said and Jin just gave him a pale smile. Knowing him, when someone gives him a compliment, he’ll compliment himself more but this time, he didn’t.

“Is everybody done with their make-up?"

“Yes, manager-nim!” Namjoon replied.

“Okay, 10 minutes and we’ll start. Get ready.”

I saw Hoseok come to Jin and pat his back while saying, “Everything will be okay, hyung.” And Jin just nodded. Even once, I didn’t saw him looking at me. I think he’s ignoring me and I surely deserved that.