Chapter 17: Back to Reality

"Jin pick it up!" Aqui uttered to herself trying to call Jin from the 10th time as soon as she received the news. "Damn! This is bullshit!" Vexed with the things thats happening to him. She took her bag and leave quickly heading to the company.

When she arrived at the place, she heard the employees chatting with each other while surfing on their phone she already knew what is it all about. She wants to scream to them that, that isn't true. The one who published the article is the one who should took responsible for it and deserved to sue by the company. She thinks.

"He's dating Ji-soo? That's nonsense!"

"Yeah right! Jin oppa and Ji-soo aren't even close!" Dal-mi said suddenly appeared in her sight.

"Omo! You startled me!"

"I'm sorry. It's just that, the news is full of lie! Even me feel so upset when I read the article." Dal-mi pout.

"Y-yeah! That's absurd! The photos are edited and how they can conclude that they're dating in just an event and accidentally stare with each other!"

"Don't worry. Let's not think about it. I'm sure the company will take legal actions for this. I hope Jin oppa is fine."

"I hope so." They both sighed out of despair. While at the elevator, it opened and Jin and Aqui just made an eye contact. Jin is obviously very mad and tired while talking to his manager while Aqui is full of worry when he saw his man. she also noticed that Jin's wearing the same clothes and didn't get enough sleep. Jin just walked passed by Aqui didn't even took a single word for her and that made Aqui more bothered.

"Make sure to know who the hell is the author or else~!" That's Jin words when the elevator closed and hindered Aqui from hearing.

"He looks so mad. Well if that would be me I'm sure I'll get anger too. Hmm, is it possible that Jin oppa have a girlfriend? But not Jisoo of course." Dal-mi asked.

"U-uhm, maybe yes maybe no. But whatever it is he deserve to be love right?"

"That's right. But i hope he hid it well because if everybody knows who the girl is, Jin stans will surely make a fuss."

***
"Why are you guys telling me this just now?!" Jin shout in exasperation. It's Sunday midnight, they just arrive from the beach after they took Aqui to her house. Jin took his phone in her luggage and turn it on.

97 missed call from Manager-nim.

"Because hyung, we don't want to ruin your time with Noona." Tae uttered.

"Even so! you should still tell me so that I can find a way."

"What way, hyung? You'll get back here doing a press conference? That's nonsense! We all know that even you said that isn't true, people won't believe!" Namjoon understood Jin but he doesn't get why Jin was putting all the blame to them.

Jin realized that Namjoon is somehow right. This can't be fixed by anger. "I'm sorry guys. I-i just don't get why people spreading this shit."

"Don't worry, I'm sure the company is doing something. And this?" Jimin point his cute index finger through his phone. "Jin hugging Jisoo? It looks real but this isn't. Sometimes, i hate the technology. But hyung, does Noona knew this?"

"Right, i should call~" Jin's phone rang.

"Hello Manager~"

"What's gotten into you?! I've called you for decades but i don't recieve even a single reply!" Their manager now is very upset because they can't solve it without Jin.

"I'm sorry. I didn't open and check my phone for days."

Manager calm down a little to deliver his speech well. "Okay. I need you to come over here to discuss that issue. Right now."