Brat - (Mature + Kinky) Pt. 2

(Trigger warning: Don't read if you're sensitive towards things that involved slapping, spanking, or name calling.)

"Please," I said in a pleading voice but was hushed by his hand covering my mouth. The sound of his belt being undone made me whimper, my hands now holding onto his arm. He chuckled. "No, don't beg now. You disrespected and disobeyed me. This is what happens when..." he trailed off silently.

(Continuation of Brat - Pt. 1)
_____________________________

"This is what happens when little attention whores don't know when to quit." The touch of his cold, wet fingertips slowly rubbing up and down my slit made me grow hot with lust.

My mouth began to water in need, my toes curling in pleasure. I whined all the while he teased me. "I...I want more," I told him, knowing his fingers were covered with my wetness by now.

His hand moved away from my opening and up to the back of my neck, gripping it tightly. "You don't tell me what you want," he inched towards my ear, "I'll do whatever the fuck I want to you, do you understand me? Right now, in this very moment, you have no say in what you want, period. You've lost those privileges."

He turned me over onto my side.

I looked up at him while he hovered over me. He smiled and said, "you're such a slut." I shoved my face into a pillow after hearing those words, beginning to throb.

"Just fuck me already!" I screamed inside my head.

"Now I want you to count for me, okay?" The leather of his belt softly grazed both of my cheeks. I started to squirm a bit, a little fearful yet excited for what was to come next. "Okay," I complied.

"Good girl."

I jolted in pain once I felt the first hit on my right ass cheek, the sting radiating throughout my body and registering to my brain. He cleared his throat, "What number is that?"

"On- one."

The second hit landed on my left cheek.

"Two," I whimpered.

...

The spanking went on until we stopped at ten, two of his fingers now deep inside of me, the pad of his thumb pressed on my clit.

My eyes were in my skull, body quivering as I neared my climax. I lifted one leg up slightly above the bed and softly kicked at the air, signaling to Berlin I was getting close.

"Awe, does this precious girl wanna cum?" He taunted, speeding up the process of him fingering me.

"Ah..yes, yes." I choked on my own words.

"She's been so obedient for daddy this whole time, hasn't she?"

My orgasm soon began to take over me. Legs coming to a close only to have Berlin's arm stopping them from reaching. He had pinned me down with his weight, making sure that I can came to the fullest extent.

I pierced my nails into his forearm, holding onto it for support as I was cumming on his fingers.

"There we go," he snorted, "I can feel you tightening around me." His head had dipped in between my legs, where he started to suck on and toy with my clit.

I could've sworn I wasn't on Earth anymore. The sensitivity made me squeal, my thighs clenching around his head in order to make him stop. "Okay!"
That's when I reached down for his hair in order to get him stop but he lifted his head up and grabbed my hand.

"Oh no, I'm not done with you just yet."