After work - (Mature)

(Warning: There is mature content in this story. Read at your own risk.)

It is currently seven in the afternoon and I'm wrapped up in my thick, Frosty the Snowman blanket my mother had gifted me last Christmas.

Today is my day off and, fortunately, my day off has landed on a Friday which means I have a three day weekend that I plan on eating and sleeping through excessively. Luckily for me, I'm going to spend it with Berlin, my hardworking and handsome boyfriend.

Berlin doesn't get home until eight and I'm just sitting here scrolling through the homepage of Netflix on my laptop out of boredom.

Sometimes there's never anything interesting on Netflix to watch.

I turned my head to look at the mini red metallic clock sitting on our dresser to the left of me. Waiting for Berlin was such a pain.

I eventually sat there staring at the clock, soon daydreaming of his warm embrace until I fell asleep.

"Baby?"

I woke up to a feeling of my body being shook and I turned my head, "Baby?" I looked up and saw Berlin kneeling on the bed with one knee, hovering and looking down over me.

He smiled.

"So," he yawned, "how was your sleep, y/n?" He asked as he pushed himself off the bed and began unbuttoning his Burberry shirt.

"It was okay," I responded in a sleepy manner. It felt so good to wake up to him finally being home. My eyes took in his smooth, defined back muscles. I bit my lip and sighed.

"How was work?" I removed the blanket and stretched, shaking my legs in the process.

He turned around and looked at me, then rolled his eyes and tilted his head back. "It fucking sucked," he complained, slowly undoing his belt buckle, "coworkers can be the fucking worst at times, you feel me?"

I nodded.

I didn't even get along with half of my coworkers at my job. Some of them I grew a liking of in the beginning until I found out how cruel they could be. Unnecessary negative attitudes with the customers and boss, even me sometimes, was too much to handle and I eventually gave up on trying to make friends or acquaintances at work.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of full, warm lips smushed against mine, making me lose my train of thought. His arms wrapped around my back, pulling my body into his. I kissed back softly, putting my hands on his shoulders, starting to get deeper into the kiss.

He pulled back and brought his hands up to his face to remove his glasses. He then leaned over to place them on the dresser.

I decided to get close enough to the point where I could sit on his lap. He instantly turned his head to look at me and laughed. "What's funny?" I smiled in confusion. He shook his head. "Nothing." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

I was still kind of tired but I didn't let that get in the way of me showing him some affection. I waited all day for this moment and I wasn't gonna let some sleep take it away from me. That's when I felt his hands go up my shirt and rub my back, making me moan in satisfaction.

His hands were like magic when it came to him touching my body. He did it so effortlessly and perfectly every time. The way his fingers worked into my skin, causing that pleasurable sensation to run throughout my entire body. I was so lucky.