i dont miss u at all

i don't miss you at all by finneas

very short again becuz why not
lemme know if y'all want me to make part twos

-

"you know, i don't miss her at all!" katya shouted at her friends, drunk out her mind.

"no one said you did. we are just talking about how she's-"

"like, i still have pictures of her all around our- my apartment and sometimes i don't remember who it is" she rambled on.

"okay, katya but we're warning you-"

"i don't even remember how she smells anymore! her sweet strawberry smell barely ever crosses my mind. and her stupid swedish accent"

"i don't mean to brag but like, i only dream about her one or twice"

her friends had accepted that this night was now gonna be spent talking about trixie. they all clapped at katyas confession.

"a night." she finished, taking another shot.

"oh! eating and driving alone is so much better. i cant get distracted by her cute smile and end up missing the green lights" katya said with a smile before frowning to herself.

"but sometimes our song will come on and i wanna crash the fucking car"

well that took a turn, thought her friends.

"i break down at 2 am and i wanna call her so bad but i don't" katya was now finally crying.

"because you don't miss me at all?" a familiar voice said in the distance.