T W O | Waiting for Mr happy go lucky

Bhavika's POV

Bhavika's POV

I've been an anxious wreck since that last conversation we had 2 days ago. Waiting for this Rana, to answer Raju.

I don't know what Raju said to him, but he actually agreed on meeting us today.

So that's why all 3 of my friends and I are currently in the cafeteria, waiting for Rana to show up.

We've even ordered samosas, laddus, Pani Puri, everything you could think of for him.

We were hoping he'd at least listen for the food. Who could say no to food! I mean, chitti always has said, 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach' (Chitti = Aunty)

What better day to test that theory out than today!?

I was too busy biting my nails anxiously to notice Rana was heading our way.

In my distracted mind, I was starring intently at the laddus when a pair of hands pushed the plate of laddus my way.

I look up, startled, to see a really handsome guy looking back at me.

His short khol black hair is styled messily, like he just woken up from a nap. His full pink lips set into a warm small smile. His eyes were so dark that I could see my own reflection on it.

His eyes are like melted dark chocolate, warm, but still guarded.

"Uh, you were staring at the laddus intensely, so I thought miku konni kavali? (You wanted some?) The handsome guy says, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

I turned to look at Raju, who quickly nodded his head, as if he knew I was looking for a confirmation.

I turned back to face Rana to introduce myself, but he was already seated comfortably, resting his legs on a chair that was empty.

Okay, that's a little rude.

I cleared my throat and introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Bhavika, I'm not sure if Raju already told you about my situation, but I really need your help."

He nodded, "I know who you are."
He put his hand out for me to shake.

"Rana," he introduces himself.

I hesitantly put my hand out, too, shaking his hand.

"But nah, Raju hasn't said anything about your situation, I'm willing to listen, though.." He says, already digging into his food .