𝙇𝙚𝙭𝙞'𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝

"Don't forget the plan

"Don't forget the plan.We'll enter the last after the sorting ceremony but before Dumbledore's speech .Fred don't forget to turn the slytherin's robes red .George you still remember the spell for the lights.Right?".

"Yes".

"Ok.Great.Now each of you will take sunglasses from Steve and..Wait.Steve.Is that the Hawaii flower shirt from Diagon Alley?.And why are you wearing it right now?".

"To attract attention" he said sending a wink towards Alexandra.

"Eh.Ok back to the plan.Rachel stop eating and focus.Don't forget spell for the enchanted  ceiling.Ok?".

"Ok".she said with a mouth full of Pumpkin Pasties.

"And now we have to wait".

They waited until everyone left the train and took the carriages so the can walk and be the last to arrive to the castle.Rachel kept cursing to herself for agreeing to this plan because she was afraid that she would miss the feast.Fred was arguing with Steve about the colors of the sunglasses and George was practising  the spell in his mind.After entiring the castle quietly and making sure the way is clear.They stopped at the entrance of the Hall and the door was closed.Alexandra spoke.

"Now this is it.I'll count to three and we'll enter together.Ok?".

The other four nodded.

"Steve.Give us the sunglasses".Steve nodded again and handed each one of them a different color.

"One.Two.Three".whispered Alexandra and pushed the big Great Halls doors open and started to walk in at the same exact moment when Dumbledore stood up to give his usual speech .George muttered a spell and the lights of the Great Hall went off and Rachel send a red spark to the ceiling so it went off too.Steve was folding his hands to his chest and grinning. .Everyone started to whisper and asking what's going on.Walking in the aisle between the Hufflepuff and the Gryffindor table that leads to the Professors table.George muttered another again and the lights went onn.Rachel did the same.

"Oh my merlin" mummbled McGonagall.Pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Told you.Now you owe me five galleons Moony".

"Ok fine.You win Marls".

Using a Sonorus charm.Alexandra spoke.

"Good evening ladies and Gentlemen.Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts.I'm sorry for the interrupting Professor Dumbledore but we thought I could give the speech today instead of you.To give a little bet of excitement for the new students.No offence of course".

"No problem at all Miss Potter" smiled Dumbledore.

"Now back to the topic.I'm Lexi Potter.The older sister of Hank.I know Hank.Your name is Harry"Harry hid his face behind his hands to hide the blush. "Anyways.This is Fred.The twin brother of George.And this is Steve.He gave us the sunglasses".